Underground Cave System

Started by CommanderChristian, January 13, 2010, 04:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Would it be possible for someone to mod an Acklay into a spider then put it into a cave system maybe a little bigger than the Hoth caves? That would be a cool map  :D
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)

Try downloading europa caves ftrom swbffiles.  as for the acklay, i dont think thats possible for swbf1

Any thing is possible. Just stay playing the game with cool ideas till a cool friend comes along with the abilities no one has ever thought possible.

Quote from: Mike, a cull nightfriend on January 13, 2010, 05:24:26 PM
Any thing is possible.

Not true. There are several things in SWBF that are impossible because the modding engine is horrible.

As for the Acklay, would it really matter if it was an Acklay? I mean, if it looks like a spider, why not use a rancor as a base?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Well.....if you can make rancors move that would be great.

The thing is, no one has successfully converted the Ackley. or a correctly (half way decent) looking Rancor from SWBF2, they just don't work because the engine doesn't run them the same way.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I believe more than you, its just to late I think. If some thing scary already in the game can work then anything is possible.

Quote from: Jon415 on January 13, 2010, 04:43:43 PM
Try downloading europa caves ftrom swbffiles.  as for the acklay, i dont think thats possible for swbf1

I have that map on a different computer (it's out of commission right now). The only problem is I can mod or make maps because ZeroEditor doesn't work for me for some reason. I'm just throwing out ideas for someone who can mod to pick up and use. I forgot acklays were in battlefront II  :D oops.

Then again, since I'm on a different computer than the one that had BF on there I can try downloading Zeroeditor again!  :cheer:
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)

Well it seems like you just solved your problem......