Campaign CPs

Started by Sylverium, May 04, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, this is going to be a long-winded one. So you know how in the Campaign there were a bunch of new command posts that didn't show up in Instant Action? My request is basically a bunch of map edits (not a mission.lvl edit for era compatibility reasons) for every campaign map that makes ALL these command posts usable for normal gameplay without removing any stock command posts. For example, the Death Star, in the overlook of I believe Hangar AG-4G, there was the command post where you started. In Mygeeto there was a pile of platforms you had to capture before moving on to the Power Core. And for my last example, Tantive IV where there was a starter command post where the Empire burst out in EP4 and the one in the open "armoury" like area. With search results being flooded with the EA versions of Battlefront (no matter how many different keywords I cram into google to avoid this plague), I can't go on a manhunt for something like this myself if something like this even exists. Which is why I'm here in requests. Cookies for anyone who manages to make a mix of SWBF1 Hoth and SWBF2 Campaign Hoth (with the back area being unblocked and the transports and auto-turrets being there as well). (PS: I would make this myself but my zero editor isn't working and refuses every fix I try.)
"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt." -Librarian Isador Akios of the Blood Ravens 3rd Company