32 Limit in MP

Started by Phobos, December 09, 2009, 03:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 09, 2009, 03:47:15 PM Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:42:55 PM by xshat
 :censored:

As far as I know, no, there isn't any way you can get over that limit, it seems to be hardcoded

i have tried to work with battlebelks mission tools to set up more wookies on kasyyyks docks, but the game crashed. i hope to try again.

even if you could get 64 ai per team the game would lag like crazy, especially online. swbf's game engine isnt strong enough  :'(
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Do you think it is possible to set up 64 ais on one side and humans on the otherside? I hate riddles. Just know that I believe this information is important to swbf1 no matter how others react to this knowledge.

Literally no, it is not possible to set bots any higher then 64 without major game edits to the engine/core files.

The game Hardly handles the 32 it already has.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

He came with ideas and left. He poses questions in riddles not understood. He asks questions that seak not answers but believers. Alot is possible and has been made that very few can explain.

Please post only stuff relevant to the topic at hand. That is not, as best as I can tell.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)