we need a ramp on rhen var harbor

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, December 05, 2009, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi, this is mike asking for a ramp on rhen var harbor to walk up the crawlers to the tallest mountains. they are slow but what i do is place a roll of pennies and let the thing go while i get water. the ramp can be put on the far north east side of the map there is a ramp already but it becomes to steep. the ramp already there is out of bounds and leads up to the tallest mountain.

What advantages would be yielded by trying to get your walker on top of the mountain?

have you done it? i and others haven't. i and others want to. over and over and over. its ridiculous fun. that is the advantage that is missing.

i am so much into shipped maps that i hope one day modders of maps can focus there map making on to shipped maps. any modded shipped map concept can be placed onto a shipped map. any idea of special buildings and routes and levels can be in shipped maps. if players want to battle then they can battle. and if players want to go off the map to places never before seen they can go there. lag is not an issue. first come ideas then come collaboration then come breakthroughs. this is a request for mods that last forever in the game files and not on your desktop. i am making some but my limits begin at this requests.

are there any mod maps dedicated to a race circuit for speederbikes. cause if there is i would surely like to  try it out

Seriously off-topic, but there's the Boonta Eve map, you can download it in the downloads section.

this is a request for a modded shipped rhven var harbor map. where others can join and dont need a download. your idea for speeders on a map is dune sea with no barriers. i altered it and will upload it soon. the best part is any player can join and not crash. now imagin if a mod map maker makes the shipped maps better like i talk about.

I don't know this by fact, but I'm assuming you can't speed up the AT-AT, I doubt the animations could handle it

i put this idea out there. it stems from wanting to have fun in a favorite map already in the game. i took stuff out and the map is fine. i will hex stuff into the map to test if an idea will work.