special mission request granted

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, December 04, 2009, 05:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi, i just want to let any one know if they want a special mission file i can make it for them. it is so easy to make any troop battle eachother. so if you can imagine wookies vs any standard line up troop just let me know here and i will make it for you. it would be fun to be in a server and all you see is the troops you asked for against you and friends.

Personally I would like to see Empire vs Droids !
I have my own reasons...

I did that already.

Mustafar: Tying Up Loose Ends

And, just in case you wanted it:

Kamino: Changing of the Guard
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Gosh why did I forget !
I remember thoroughly enjoying that battle...
Thanks again ggctuk !

sorry, guys, this is a i grant anyone a special mission file that lets them play online with others without crash. not only can they play online with others with this special mission file, but they can have any two set of troops fight against eachother. the two troops have to be troops already in the era. i will experiment with trying to place a different troop era against eachother. i have an idea it might not work.

o yea, i forgot to say, when some one joins the server they will feak out when they see just wookies fighting against the empire. or just droidekas.

nahhh rebels versus droids sounds cooler

i will make all wookies vs imperial for the Kashyyyk Docks map. i cant wait to play with 32 bots and title the server be imperial and lets fight side by side or lets go off the map if you want.