Gistech's DLT-19

Started by Giftheck, April 21, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 21, 2017, 01:20:23 AM Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:36:42 AM by Gistech
Here's my DLT-19 mesh. I made this by modifying the stock Imperial E11S Sniper rifle. I wasn't going for "ultra HD" or "hyper accurate" but a more "classic Battlefront" feel, though this weapon is higher-poly than the stock FPS model for the weapon I based it off.

The meshes are either modified stock or made from scratch. Most of the texture is stock (the barrel texture is modified from the Rebel sniper rifle) though I did need to borrow one or two pieces from the official press release picture of the DLT-19.

Here's a screenshot:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
-Pandemic studios for the base model and texture
-EA/DICE for the idea and the official still I borrowed some minor texture parts from.

You can modify this model if you wish, to add scopes, remove parts, or give it a HD texture.

My next project is the DLT-20A and recreating the A280C. Both of those share a scope so it shouldn't be difficult once I have the DLT-20A's scope modelled. The DLT-20A will be based off the Rebel Sniper Rifle, which is again very similar in shape to the DLT-20A, like the E11S was similar in shape to the DLT-19.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

cool. are you going to release the DH-17 blaster pistol?

There's other people who have made DH-17s, so I have no intention of making that one. Sereja's map assets have a DH-17 in them.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

do you have EA rebel soldiers?

April 21, 2017, 05:35:53 AM #4 Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:46:23 AM by Gistech
Quote from: asky902 on April 21, 2017, 05:20:50 AM
do you have EA rebel soldiers?

Nope, and the whole point of me making these models is to reduce the amount I use from EA's game. I'm limiting myself to only using promotional material for textures. No meshes from EA's game.

I'm not taking requests either.
In Progress:

On Hold: