Help needed to fix a model glitchy shoulders

Started by i2Bros, October 07, 2016, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm working on the first TCW Ashoka Tano conversion in history of modding but I've soon realized I suck at enveloping models. My msh shoulders are weird, so I need somebody to help me fixing them. Here I leave a screenshot, an .exp file for exporting, a badly enveloped msh, the obj file for the model. People, you are my only hope.  :(

[spoiler]
SCREEN:

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jiwzo3ee5hwfgk/TCW_Ashoka_assets_i2Bros.rar?dl=0
[/spoiler]
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

:o :o
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: Jean on October 07, 2016, 05:44:58 PM
Still looks pretty good
thank you but I can't put it in the mod until is fixed

HA!!I have the same model rigged and i have the same problem with the shoulders.To be honest you cannot fix that unless you remake the skeleton with the bones to fit her shape since Ahsoka body is very skinny.However if you remake her skeleton this mean you will need to make and new animatons for her and that is something complex.The only solution is put her head on some other body model that is not so skinny.This will happen always when you use skinny models.

Quote from: Ginev on October 08, 2016, 02:10:57 AM
HA!!I have the same model rigged and i have the same problem with the shoulders.To be honest you cannot fix that unless you remake the skeleton with the bones to fit her shape since Ahsoka body is very skinny.However if you remake her skeleton this mean you will need to make and new animatons for her and that is something complex.The only solution is put her head on some other body model that is not so skinny.This will happen always when you use skinny models.

I did, but the envelopes keeps being shi**y xD