Please I need very good-hearted people :,(

Started by i2Bros, September 18, 2016, 11:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, as many of you know I'm working on a Clone Wars mod and recently I'm stuck because I'm trying to make msh models I can't find anywhere (obi-wan, anakin, ashoka tano and others) but my converted mshs suck really bad (also I can't make a cloth). So please, please if you are able to make the simplest conversion help me or this way I'll never release a thing! I'll give you the .tga and obj files already converted and even partially aligned with bones, so it will be as easy as possible to work on them! I'm really new on this kind of modeling and I'm not the fittest guy to make a hard conversion like this. Also these models are very requested in the community and will help many other projects! I'll credit you of course, if is necessary I will even PAY YOU or do WHATEVER YOU WANT, but please help me!  :'(
By the way thanks to everyone who helped me figuring out at least how to import and export msh files.
If no help will come I think my project will sink like a little Titanic. I hope in your support, until the next post, farewell  :bye:
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

September 18, 2016, 04:31:06 PM #1 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:33:50 PM by Commander Awesome
Requesting the exact same thing over and over again won't make it go any faster, in fact it may just discourage people from doing it. A lot of modders are very busy with other projects, and there just aren't that many of us. What you're asking for is a lot of work. Until one of us is free, you can use the stock models as placeholders. You can also find a decent Ahsoka model in this pack: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3969.0

In other words, "Patience, young Padawan."

Indeed, your best bet is to invest the time to learn how to do this on your own.  I suggest that you start with something simpler then progress up to the more complicated models.

Starting at the high end can just lead to frustration.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on September 18, 2016, 07:09:55 PM
Indeed, your best bet is to invest the time to learn how to do this on your own.  I suggest that you start with something simpler then progress up to the more complicated models.

Starting at the high end can just lead to frustration.

You are absolutely right, infact I'm focusing all my attention to clones right now.

Also, it may make more sense to use the stock Anakin and Obi-wan in this mod than any Clone Wars version of the character. The Anakin and Obi-wan designs were changed around season 3 to resemble their appearance in Revenge of the Sith and the stock models look very similar to these designs.

Quote from: swgaming1015 on September 19, 2016, 04:29:16 AM
Also, it may make more sense to use the stock Anakin and Obi-wan in this mod than any Clone Wars version of the character. The Anakin and Obi-wan designs were changed around season 3 to resemble their appearance in Revenge of the Sith and the stock models look very similar to these designs.

That's a good point, maybe I can simply change the heads and maybe also the forearms just for Obi-Wan.