Dice Star Wars Battlefront Weapons

Started by i2Bros, June 10, 2016, 05:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you kindly covert those DICE models (medium LOD plz) to .msh and send them to me? I'm making a mod for SWBF2 and i need those models:
-DLT-19
-DH-17
-E-11
-T-21
-A280

Thanks for any future reply  :D
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Gistech wrote something on this, not sure if you've seen it yet... http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10442.0
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

We already have weapon models for most of those. Check Sereja's assets, he usually has a lot of decent models (I've definitely seen the T-21 and the DH-17 in there - in fact, Legacy uses those models). The only ones that I've converted from the DICE game for my own mod are the DLT-20A and the MPL (I also have the A280C but I modified the SWBFIII A280 model and attached the DLT-20A scope).

The E-11 is available stock (yes, I know the model isn't as high-poly as some of the others but it still looks good)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

June 11, 2016, 07:46:45 AM #3 Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:50:36 AM by i2Bros
Oh, well, but where can i find those assets? I can't find them in the download section. Thanks a lot btw.
Oh and since you are the master in swbf modeling can you please male a dlt-19 model? Basically all you have to do is remove the scope from an Imperial sniper rifle. Or better, you Can modify a MG-34 or MG-42 model to a DLT, it should be pretty easy for you.

June 11, 2016, 08:06:21 AM #4 Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:20:40 AM by Led
Quote from: i2Bros on June 11, 2016, 07:46:45 AM
Oh and since you are the master in swbf modeling can you please male a dlt-19 model? Basically all you have to do is remove the scope from an Imperial sniper rifle. Or better, you Can modify a MG-34 or MG-42 model to a DLT, it should be pretty easy for you.

i2Bros, things are only easy when time has been invested.  I think it would be a good investment of your time to learn the modelling tools.  Start here with how to download and install Ande's ZETools and Softimage XSI.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5164.0
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yep man, I agree with you. I learned in a few days how to edit odf files and create new side mods from scratch, now it's time to do assets by my self! This way i will give a huge contribute to the community since maybe i can share models that others could either need or like  :tu:
Thanks for the link i will ask more if needed.