Clone wars adventures assets needed converted to .msh with tga textures

Started by asky902, May 26, 2016, 05:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
can someone send me a download link of cloane wars adventures Ships,Vehicles,guns and units already converted to msh file with textures tga. plss help .tnx in advance... :tu:

ARF Troopers, Snowtroopers & Phase II clones have already been converted. See Deviss' assets.

I already downloaded those assets
I need capital ships for my map venator,munificent and other capital ships,vehicles,and frigate. from CWA.

I need the ARF trooper skin that I posted.
the assets I downloaded don't have that skin.

Are you modding the first game or the second game? Because I can tell you, the first game is going to struggle with these models.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I will be extremely honest with you don't get mad at me.Through all thouse years i learned one thing for sure.If you want exactly something you better learn either how to create them by yourself or atleast to convert them into msh.Me personaly i was making topics in every website i find wanting this and that but 99% of the time no one helped me since no one want to lose time with other things.Few are the people who know how to do this request and not working on their own project.I strongly suggest you to download the XSI Softimage 7.5.Then download the ZeTools and you are almost ready to do all this work on your own.Find some tutorial about how to convert from obj to msh.   :happy:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1371

Here is the complete package and instructions.  You will need to update Ande's tools, but otherwise, it is everything he needs for XSI mod tools.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ginev is correct. There were so many things I wanted done before I could actually use XSI Mod Tool and it was incredibly frustrating when nobody would convert them (which is their choice). Getting it to work on my system was so liberating and I can't see myself ever going back to a situation wherw I don't have XSI to make my ideas real. It is very worth learning this tool.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: asky902 on May 26, 2016, 10:58:15 PM
I need the ARF trooper skin that I posted.
the assets I downloaded don't have that skin.

i converted the ARF model with this texture.
I just posted my mod only 3 days ago and it already inspires other people...lol...http://www.moddb.com/mods/cdt-foxs-ultimate-republic-side-mod/page/3#comments  :wacko:

Since this is not you're first request-conversion here you should try yourself some tutorials for converting models in .msh
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif