BFII mod proposal,a big one!

Started by majorspidey, January 12, 2016, 08:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 12, 2016, 08:38:37 AM Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:43:12 AM by majorspidey
OK, so I'd like to post this on gametoast, but for some reason I can't gain access, so can someone post in there? But of course, that's just to get more views, I'm also talking to the members of this site.

So I'm looking for a mod, or rather, asking to make one. You see with the disgrace that is battlefront, we'll have to make our own bf3. The games itself is still pretty neat, so I'll just focus on the clone wars. I'm not asking for high graphics though, I'm just asking for more realistic, more canon gaming.

I'm no Modder and the stuff I'm about to suggest could be impossible, but here they are:
CIS first since they're messed up on battlefront:

Class 1: B1 battledroid
Class 2: B2 battledroid
Class 3: droideka
Class 4: commando droid
Class 5: mini spider droid
Class 6: vulture droid/vehicle 1
Class 7: trifighter droid/vehicle 2

Ok let's start with the vehicles/fighters. Some CIS vehicles and the 2 noted fighters are infact droids, so I don't like seeing droids (and me) ride them, it's a official impossibility! If that's not possible, you can replace the last two classes with a drone that can't attack to ride it and only that class would ride those certain rides. Both tough, but I think the first option is easier. I believe it'll be easy for the mini spider droid though. I'll do more research later to tell you what tanks are actually droids, but for now: octadroid,or whatever,and spider droid or whatever.

Now for class one: the b1 should stay the same, but his weapon should be edited. Y'know that CIS strike bomber,how it shoots laser? I want the player to hold down the mouse, fire slowly without overheating, out maybe they should reload.
B2s should be like any b2 mod: tough, but not too tough, with a powerful blaster that shoots 2 bolts per shot, they shoot quick and overheat quick. Same old missile launcher. Slow down both b1s and b2s to walk only

Droidekas: pretty much the same, but keep the health to a minimum with a headshot in its belly,so a side shot would be critical,but from the front it'd have enough time to unroll and deploy its sheild.
00Ms: you might not know about that guy, I only found out about him while playing galaxy of heroes. Search about it for more details than that: it has colors on its shoulder area and neck area of the chest, and is smarter than B1s, though highly similar. That should get a different weapon by the same name and model that uses a different system: it's pretty much a commando blaster from BFI (clone jet trooper) do the player can spam the gun for more fire rate, and it can run.
Haven't made research on a commando yet, but it too can run
The rocket launcher class is the B2 by the way, you can power the launcher up or keep it the same, your choice.

The sniper class is the mini spider droid (in case I misspelled it, it's the choir legged droid with a snout from TCW. I'm pretty sure it's a sniper, if I remember correct it acted like one in Republic Heroes. It should have less zooming than clones, but a lot more powerful.
Champion class (not the hero) should be a magnaguard with both the BFII weapon and the staff.
IMP.:  there should be more droids than clones, like 32:16. With limits on all but b1
B2:12
Droideka: 4
00M: 5
CD: 3
Mg: 2
That should be all, now the clones:

Class 1: clone trooper
Class 2: clone Sargent
Class 3: clone gunner
Class 4: clone sniper
Class 5: clone engineer
Class 6: heavy trooper

The trooper should have a carbin and a grenade, the Sargent should have a rifle and an EMP,rifles are normal,carbins are weaker and faster. EMPs disable, grenades damage. (Make EMPs sheild killers of you could)
Engineers only have a blaster as offensive, and the usual engineer stuff.
A heavy trooper uses rocket launchers (make 'em homing) and net troopers use carbins and snipers ;)
Snipers use snipers too, to make it easy for seppies.
Last, the clone gunner: a normal clone,please: use TCW's minigun,it's a lot cooler than that crap!

Clone champions are Cody and Rex,if using dual pistols ain't too hard... But then again, if you can't do that, you can't do all of that!

That's all for now, you should remove droid tanks from maps and remove some privileges  from the class, assign some spawn points, and there won't be any bugs, I think.

So who's up to the task?? Only reply on this if you are willing to make the mod and/or negotiations about it. I'll make another topic about what you think the mod would be like, and hope you guys like the idea. Post opinions here http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10167.new#new
Mar, out.