a request from cull

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, September 27, 2009, 09:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i am sorry for everything. when i walk in cloud city i want to do more in more places. how easy is it for you? would it be easy for you to make a bes2.lvl identical to the original bes2.lvl but with taller buildings like the one tall building in RCC map? and with walkways leading up to the tall buildings and with connecting bridges between the 4x tall buildings? there could be a 2x tall building then a 3x tall building and then the rest 4x tall buildings and then conect then all together with platforms. there is more but i wait for response.

I know there's a map that's a bit like bespin with more towers and buildings, it's called something like bespin walkway, I can't remember the name exactly.

I think RLCT also made a mod of Cloud city but I can't remember if anything was done with buildings or towers.

Other than that I don't know about any cloud city maps.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

i am hoping to find some one who will place buildings and walkways in the standard bespin map, if its easy for them to make. i can tell this would be something we can communicate on mic via teamspeak or xfrire.

try bespin escape final if you ever get around to checking this topic
it has alot of tall buidings, but only acess is by jettrooper

you just kept this request alive. it is ok with me if it dies or even disapears. i put my request not just for me but for the whole swbf1 community. if a modder can be my friend and mod for me. imagine some one that talks to me on mic and we go over ideas and then they are made. Jon, i am not looking for a mod map. i am looking for a modded shipped map that others can join in multiplayer and not crash. strangers can go to places and the fun would not stop. guys that can install a mod map are few and when they are able to play with me and even them selves in a mod map is not often. not as often as i would like. ideas i have alot of them. the best part other than not crash when join is that the modded shipped map would incorporate many ideas from mod maps.

Sorry, i cant really help you with that.
first off-i dont have a pc and second i dont know how to mod :confused:

what do you think about the ideas i talk about here?

that will be cool, i will be online in xfire and can be available if you need me.