SWBF2 - New "First Order" Era? SPOILERS ALERT!

Started by TheGangstarTY, December 19, 2015, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 28, 2015, 04:21:57 PM #15 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:36:26 PM by Commander Awesome
Made some slight progress today.

Currently using AQT's Milita Elite Model as a base for the Resistance Trooper, which matches pretty close, but needs a new helmet and the backpack and shoulder pads need removing.

Ref:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Is it just me, or do the "eyes" on the visor of the Stormtrooper look grey? It kind of makes them stand out from the rest of the visor. Was it intended to be that way?

Quote from: KindaGoodBread on December 28, 2015, 08:47:03 PM
Is it just me, or do the "eyes" on the visor of the Stormtrooper look grey? It kind of makes them stand out from the rest of the visor. Was it intended to be that way?

Since it's quite an old game I'd assume it'll be hard to make it perfect. But I think that if it's possible to change it to black without changing anything else on the helmet, that'd be brilliant.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on December 29, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
Since it's quite an old game I'd assume it'll be hard to make it perfect. But I think that if it's possible to change it to black without changing anything else on the helmet, that'd be brilliant.

Sorry, I don't know anything about modding, didn't realize it could be that difficult :P
Other than the visor, the rest looks great! Keep up the good work!

December 29, 2015, 06:47:20 PM #19 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:49:58 PM by Commander Awesome
I'll see what I can do about darkening the visor.

First Order Officer WIP:

So... are you guys still doing this? Please excuse me if you are, I have no idea how long it would take to make a mod : P

Quote from: KindaGoodBread on January 07, 2016, 04:13:14 PM
So... are you guys still doing this? Please excuse me if you are, I have no idea how long it would take to make a mod : P

I'm not but I think Commander Awesome is doing it. Not sure whether he's focusing or doing it in some spare time.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on January 07, 2016, 04:23:24 PM
Not sure whether he's focusing or doing it in some spare time.
Kinda both, same with all my projects.

I'll happily help with any skins you need tweaking.

I could share my First Order stormtroopers if you like.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Unit 33 on January 09, 2016, 05:34:48 AM
I'll happily help with any skins you need tweaking.
Quote from: Gistech on January 09, 2016, 05:50:20 AM
I could share my First Order stormtroopers if you like.
That would be greatly appreciated. :)

Quote from: Commander Awesome on January 09, 2016, 11:21:36 AM
That would be greatly appreciated. :)

Check the downloads section for the new FO Stormie pack.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

January 10, 2016, 09:52:32 AM #27 Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:58:29 AM by TheGangstarTY
Quote from: Gistech on January 10, 2016, 04:21:14 AM
Check the downloads section for the new FO Stormie pack.

I'd go for Gistech's FO Stormtroopers since they look a lot more accurate.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on December 29, 2015, 06:47:20 PM
I'll see what I can do about darkening the visor.

First Order Officer WIP:

The officer looks good. I think they should be equipped with a Fusion Cutter, they look the type to be holding one.

Hey, is this thread still up? Just considering, you might want to add another map there. Starkiller Base.
BTW, nice idea!

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 14, 2016, 01:36:23 PM
Hey, is this thread still up? Just considering, you might want to add another map there. Starkiller Base.
BTW, nice idea!

Of course it is! However, those whom were working on this idea are reconsidering by the sounds of it:

Quote from: Commander Awesome on February 13, 2016, 11:21:54 AM
Yeah but I'm tempted to stop working in it because this version looks really damn good. :P

Delta-1035 made something EXTREMELY similar. I'd recommend you check that out here:

Click here to check out Galactic Civil War II (The Force Awakens era mod)!