Serejas driveable Luxury Sail Barge

Started by Sereja, September 21, 2013, 03:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on September 23, 2013, 06:39:15 PM
well there go all my ideas anyone got anything else for Sereja's next project?

Hmm, we already have a ride-able Sandcrawler, and the Sail Barge now... I can't really think of anything, unless Sereja wants to mod the Falcon model on Hoth and include a walk-in ramp, complete with loaded interior inside the Falcon or something. Just a little aesthetic detail for the Hoth map would be nice. :P

Imagine a Sereja made Coruscant map. Who WOULDN'T want that? :happy:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 23, 2013, 07:22:16 PM
Imagine a Sereja made Coruscant map. Who WOULDN'T want that? :happy:

I would LOVE that! I do like Rends Coruscants maps, but there hasn't been a single Coruscant map that has captured the full beauty of Coruscant as depicted in the films. I foresee great results from the map (if he makes it :P).

yea have the Jedi Temple and the Senate Building and have them connected with air speeders and also have some other buildings you can go in but before he starts on a Corusant map he needs to make that new falcon model that you guys talked about
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Interesting, how far your imagination may leads you...
A Corusant map... I remember, long time ago, I made one, by using Rends assets, but it was huge, and bored to play. Just like a copy of New York city, or something, so I a have to delete it. Verdict: play huge maps, in SWBF, realy isn't fun. But, create only some certain area, like "Entertaiment District" or anything else, cud be successfull. So, Rends, done his map size, exactly like it's should be. The most important difficultnes, to made quality Corusant map - all buildings, have to be well connected to each other, like a parts of the lego, and can't be just free placed in ZE. So, before creating a buildings, you need to have concept art, and clear plan of the map (a lot of bored work with drawing :sick:).
About Millenium Facon interior... Well, as you probably know, in SWBF, shouldn't be a second floor, or AI start to "meditating". So, the same rule valid for Falcon interrior: any AI, under it, stay there for a looong time. Also, to make realistic interrior size of the stock Falcon need to be increased about in 1.5 times or so. Still if you make interrior of the Falcon as a small project map, it's cud be works. For this purpose, interrior of the Ebon Hawk, cud be suitable even better.
Anyway, I may just haven't enough lifetime, to made all of this, so perhaps you guys, at least try to start modding... ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Rends captured Coruscant wonderfully in his maps. But just imagine a Sereja made Coruscant Underworld or Coruscant Political District? :huzzah:

Ok, we're getting off topic here.  Please comment on the Sail Barge if you post here.
Thanks!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.