Battles always even
2 (11.1%)
Defender cannot be outnumbered
8 (44.4%)
Other (explain)
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 18, 2013, 05:23:42 PM

Yeah the rule was broken, we have posted are attacks on Thursday twice maybe three times before, but have given warning in advance. And this was only because of timezones, the l
Fortunately this does not affect us but more warning would be appreciated as we have to edit the site and forums ect. Just next time try to give some warning if possible.

The latest we can move it to 3 EST on Sunday. Does that work?

Quote from: SirPimped on September 19, 2013, 02:17:29 PM
The latest we can move it to 3 EST on Sunday. Does that work?

Note: It's fine to post which planets you're attacking first, as long as you meet the deadline below for officially scheduling.

The attacks must be scheduled by Wednesday at midnight EST. The battles must be scheduled for some time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because there is a strong mix of both American and European players, the following rule will be enforced if needed: Defenders can reject a certain battle time and counter with a time which is more convenient for them.

The rule in the paragraph just above should not be abused by defenders. I'm relying on participants to understand what abuse means here. If the rule is abused then it will be removed and scheduling will be a free-for-all. The goal should be to have both teams as full as possible.

September 19, 2013, 04:17:06 PM #18 Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:20:51 PM by SirPimped
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 19, 2013, 02:23:31 PM
Note: It's fine to post which planets you're attacking first, as long as you meet the deadline below for officially scheduling.

The attacks must be scheduled by Wednesday at midnight EST. The battles must be scheduled for some time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because there is a strong mix of both American and European players, the following rule will be enforced if needed: Defenders can reject a certain battle time and counter with a time which is more convenient for them.

The rule in the paragraph just above should not be abused by defenders. I'm relying on participants to understand what abuse means here. If the rule is abused then it will be removed and scheduling will be a free-for-all. The goal should be to have both teams as full as possible.

Good for you. Do you want us to withdraw our attacks? Would you like to have us penalized? Please state what punishments you would like to see done. I would like to remind you that 1.0 and 212 have broken this rule before as well with no action taken.

Quote from: SirPimped on September 19, 2013, 04:17:06 PM
Good for you. Do you want us to withdraw our attacks? Would you like to have us penalized? Please state what punishments you would like to see done. I would like to remind you that 1.0 and 212 have broken this rule before as well with no action taken.
Yes.No.refer to the first answer. And its your fault for not calling it then and it seems nixo said they gave a warning prior if that did happen which you did not.

Stop the arguing.  We've all sent in late attacks at this point in the tournament.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 19, 2013, 04:44:41 PM
Stop the arguing.  We've all sent in late attacks at this point in the tournament.

Not arguing...im saying the dates were setup past the due date and in regards to if they did that before 1.0 212 or yak or enten or uef noone called it out so why is that a valid point? were calling it now so....plus i came in on the fabled 4th week so im not well informed on those possible late attacks but according to nixo they apperently gave a warning and again noone called them out for it so

I'll let it slide, because (a) it's happened before, and YAK has usually been very prompt about their attacks and (more personally) (b) I am or was technically the YAK representative, and I just plain forgot to read the YAK forums and post the attack. (Sorry about that, YAK)

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 19, 2013, 04:32:02 PM
Yes.No.refer to the first answer. And its your fault for not calling it then and it seems nixo said they gave a warning prior if that did happen which you did not.

Nixo himself missed the attack in week 4. We didn't "call" him on it because we are an understanding bunch and we like to play SWBF.

Quote from: Oven on September 19, 2013, 04:58:04 PM
I'll let it slide, because (a) it's happened before, and YAK has usually been very prompt about their attacks and (more personally) (b) I am or was technically the YAK representative, and I just plain forgot to read the YAK forums and post the attack. (Sorry about that, YAK)

Democracy ensues HEAR HEAR  :cheers:

No I don't mind YAK putting a late attack in for this week or any week. It was only delayed by less then a day. If it was Friday I would be a bit more upset but that isn't the case. We can forgive YAK because they have been having hard times with members anyways. I knew the answer to this anyways Oven lol.

SP we can do one on 3 pm EST on Sunday. Maybe have the other one at 5 EST on Sat? Hurry and reply before the Birdo inspector arrives.

Phantom no need to lock this topic >.< Its not like pages and pages of nonsense.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 19, 2013, 08:20:10 PM
SP we can do one on 3 pm EST on Sunday. Maybe have the other one at 5 EST on Sat? Hurry and reply before the Birdo inspector arrives.
I'll propose the new time to the YAK members, but we do have some players who requested earlier times so they could play.

September 20, 2013, 06:12:32 AM #27 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:15:44 AM by Kniescheibenzerschredderer
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

September 20, 2013, 08:23:45 AM #28 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:30:08 AM by Oven
Quote from: BlackScorpion on September 18, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
As a head's up, I won't be available this Saturday.
Should be good for Sunday, though.
Great; I should be available on Sat. but not Sun, like last week.

As for today, I can't make the Platforms battle at 2EST (I did set up the server though). Anyone else got it?

I'll admin Platforms if it's ok with everyone.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.