Converted BF2 Test Planet

Started by DylanRocket, September 06, 2013, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You do know the completed version of that fountain can be found in the SWBFII Naboo assets right? Well now you do.

Quote from: SleepKiller on September 15, 2013, 07:34:58 PM
You do know the completed version of that fountain can be found in the SWBFII Naboo assets right? Well now you do.
Everyones hopes = Crushed.

The test planet exists on the PS2 server manager for BF2, but not on clients' game discs.. this person did add it from using mcboot and a burned game..

the test planet also exists in the mission file.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

BF1 test planet exists in BF1 PC server manager I believe.  Somehow I got a hold of it, but it wasn't really anything but a black field and I thought I could see stuff in the distance but the closer I got it disappeared.  Oh and there were untextured boxes that you couldn't see until you hit them while trying to fight.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

(must be logged in to see image)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

What that reminds me of

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I never played with a Lego Star Wars set more.  :D

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 16, 2013, 06:06:31 AM
BF1 test planet exists in BF1 PC server manager I believe.  Somehow I got a hold of it, but it wasn't really anything but a black field and I thought I could see stuff in the distance but the closer I got it disappeared.  Oh and there were untextured boxes that you couldn't see until you hit them while trying to fight.

Where can I download it?

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=608 is the 1.0 server in zip format.  Go to Data/_LVL_PC and there is a folder called test with a level file in it that you want.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.