(SOLVED) Strange beam of light appears every time I fix some collisions

Started by Red04SWBF, February 27, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there!

Since the last time I was working on my map conversion project from SWBF2 to SWBF1, I've managed to convert almost all the elements of some maps, like Coruscant: Jedi Temple. In fact, the only thing I need to do is add a decent minimap and fix some collisions. And maybe I could add a video file to preview the map (I saw a tutorial about that here and I think I don't dislike the idea).

So I started to fix the collisions of Cor1_bldg_Security_room.msh and Cor1_bldg_Server_room.msh and to verify it had taken effect I decided to test the map before continuing. And I see that in the Great Hall this beam of light appears (the screenshot is attached below).

Also, I realized that it only appeared when I fixed these two collisions, but not before doing so. I've tried to find where this light comes from (even in the layers) but no idea. I've also tried to do it again by repeating the same procedure of fixing collisions with XSI Softimage but I haven't managed to do anything. Still there. :confused:

Does anyone have an idea with what may be related? And could it be removed?

EDIT: I've fixed it. Only I needed to remove a file called halo_yellow.fx. :slap: :D
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)