What SWBF Game do you play?

Started by Hardcore, July 01, 2010, 06:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

List the Star Wars Battlefront Games you have played.

Star Wars Battlefront
24 (96%)
Star Wars Battlefront II
18 (72%)
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
5 (20%)
Star Wars Battlefront: Mobile Squadrons
0 (0%)
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Just as it ask, what Star Wars Battlefront games have you played?
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Aren't the other ones only for PSP, and they're alot worse than the original battlefronts?
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Renegade and Elite are only Handheld console games, DS and PSP more spacifically.

However SWBF: Mobile surprisingly is for like it sounds, mobile phones, released in april of last year.

Renegade was only for the PSP

Elite was for the DS and PSP.

Mobile for various Mobile Phones.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

1, 2, and renegade. My friend had a PSP with it, and I tried it. It wasn't that bad, but it was missing some features from other battlefront games, that it should've had in there.

I play 1 on my mac from time to time, i play two on my xbox.

I own both Star Wars Battlefront I and II for PC, however I've played RS on the PSP once.

SWBF I I've spent countless hours on, SWBF II I've spent maybe 100 or so hours before I became bored with. The PSP versions of the game are terrible...

#TYBG

Used to play both 1 & 2 on the PS2, finally got it for mac... And I got a PSP for £40 somewhere so I bought both the games for a laugh, unfortunately the online mode on both of the PSP games is infected with multitudes of hackers  :td:.

Star Wars 1 and 2, i like the space battles in 2 more, but the ground battles (within forrests and such) i liked those more in SWBF 1

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I play BF1 PC,PS2 I play BF2 PS2 and I play RS and ES.
Quote from: Unit33 on July 05, 2010, 03:15:36 AM
unfortunately the online mode on both of the PSP games is infected with multitudes of hackers  :td:.
Oh no. I'm a hacker on the psp versions. I use custom loadouts with lightsabers and forcepowers and enhanced blasters and stuff. Well maybe you have came across clonecommando1262  :whistle: but I hope you haven't.

Quote from: Imperial Shocktrooper on July 14, 2010, 05:06:07 PM
I play BF1 PC,PS2 I play BF2 PS2 and I play RS and ES.  Oh no. I'm a hacker on the psp versions. I use custom loadouts with lightsabers and forcepowers and enhanced blasters and stuff. Well maybe you have came across clonecommando1262  :whistle: but I hope you haven't.
Yeah, that's the thing, it's way too easy to hack it, which ruins the excperience for anyone who can't be arsed to do it them selves :D