BomB Vs All # 2

Started by Da BomB, August 07, 2009, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2009, 06:50:21 AM Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 06:50:25 PM by Da BomB
BOMB VS ALL #2

So, for those of you who are oldies, you will know what a Player Vs ALl TOurnament is, it's basically a fun get together a 1 vs all playing tournament....

Anyone is allowed, and it is really fun! I am doing this on short notice basically just for anyonew ho wants to have a fun Saturday night!!!

This game will probably have more rules then any other since it has to be amde at least somewhat fair, so pelase read it thoroughly.

Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009
Time: 8:30 PM EST (5:30 PM PDT)
Location: My DC IP Will be announced day of in this post. (Please Note, everyone can now connect to me, I have a new router with over 29,000 KB/s Download and 1000 Upload!!!!! This is the second best around here (bucklers first)
Settings:
~ TK: On
~ Team Switch: On
~ 21 Players max slots
~ 0 Bots

RULES

Np CP Caping
No CP Mining
Players must stay outside CP Bases
No going up more then half way up the ramp on Bes 9 on BomB's Side
All guns and units ARE allowed (including Dekas)
Snipers will die =)
Spawn as CIS On both Games, if you don't you will be Auto Kicked Immideiatley.
No Spawn Kills (mines or Nades into Base)
You get 1 warning then your out (except for spawning). I will auto kick approx 3 people during this game I bet. I don't give a second chance.
~~
Maps: Each set of maps has it's own rules, please read

Map 1: Cloud City - Bomb Is Clones
Map 1 Special Rules: You may not enter the base, or Mine my base. You must stay out of my base, no capping, I can spawn at either CP as can you, and you may flank, and attack from either side (or snipe), all of that is fine, just don't go and spawn kill me with Nades or Mines.

Map 2: Bes9 - BomB is Clones
Map 2 Special Rules: no going up more then  half the ramp on my side (reduces spawn kills)
~~

Scoring:

Kills - Deaths (.5 for BomB, 1 For all else :P) - CP's (-20 It's not allowed)
MVP: Decided by whoever is my nemisis with most kills (AKA: Whoever kills me the most)
MUVP: (Most Un-valuable player): Decided by whoever is the TK freak of the game! (most likely me <_<)

Explanation: I can win as well, if I kill enough of you... unlikely but yet possible and has been done in the past. But since it's ganna be like 15 V 1 I get a break with the deaths ;).

Good luck hope to see you all there! Ganna be a lot of fun!

It's a bit late notice but I'll try to come.

Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't even sure If I was going to be in town or not... :shrug:

yay! i dont think i made the last one but hopefully i can make this one!

Quote from: Captain Mexico on August 07, 2009, 09:28:47 AM
You weren't around then.

I'll be there I hope. If I remember. I will be. Lol.

Count me in sounds fun :)
So then its tmrw :P Can't wait

Quote from: Blade on August 07, 2009, 09:43:36 AM
Quote from: Captain Mexico on August 07, 2009, 09:28:47 AM
You weren't around then.

yeah i was. i was new, i remember i had just missed it.

lol Khy, well good luck everyone glad to see a bunch of you will be there!

I will advertise a bunch tomorrow in the SB, if anyone minds it wi=ould be great to host a DC room with a link to MPCG and just tell them to look here.

Thanks all!!! And good luck!

*kaboooooom*s shall be heard this day as the bombs are destroyed by me

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

August 08, 2009, 11:22:03 AM #10 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 06:49:57 PM by Da BomB
Delete

August 08, 2009, 03:40:22 PM #11 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 06:50:05 PM by Da BomB
delete

Well i had to leave during second game and i didnt want my score to count for nothing so bomb told me to post here confirming it. My score on first map was 8-1 (should have been 9-0 if it werent for an angry teammate....) and my score on the second map was 10-12.

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

A bunch had to leave.... Sorry for the extended CC, next time I will have a time for endign and if we miss it ill let you guys cap more CP's....

At the end we were down to about 5 peeps, but was really fun!!!! Scores being done now!

great games! i would have had a better score, but like yankee was tked 3 times by the same person.