Platform Wars Redux- War 1

Started by Jedikiller, July 23, 2009, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 01, 2009, 07:06:59 PM #60 Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 07:11:22 PM by Da BomB
FINAL SCORE:

CC1- MAC
CC2-MAC

Maz1-PC
Maz2-PC

Dea1-PC
Dea2-PC

Jabba1-PC
Jabba2-PC

Mac Auto Forfeit.

Good game all final score of 6-2, PC's Win

Was very very close.... On Dea2, PC only had 7 reinfs left....

Now My complaints: Last jabba there were almost double PC then mac, and nothing was done, yet in the begging that happened to PC's and Macs accomodated and changed teams this si not right, so in the future there will be NO TEAM SWAPPING FOR ANY GAMES I HOST. THats just me but I hope others do the same!

Now only reason I care is that if we had even teams on that last map the game may have still been going and mac's COULD have won.

My good:

Thanks Buckler for hosting a tad laggy at times but otherwise amazing thank you so much! It was really great to see the turnout lots of people came so was very fun! Like I said woulda been better if last map had been even but w/e.

The teams were PC vs. Mac. The only person who swapped, I believe, was Tomas, and he dual boots, so it wasn't really a specific side for him. He changed back in the end, however.

In the future, we will be using smaller maps and/or start later.

FINAL SCORE: PC 6 Mac 2

SCREENS I TOOK:

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Man that game was close.

Like I said I don't really care just stating that in the future no swapping for any I host xD!

As PiMan said: "It's Mac vs PC right?"

So., gg all was really fun!

Awesome games :) They were intense. Thanks for taking the pics JK  :tu: I took em but im not sure if they worked :P Whens the next one :)

I asked JK if I could host the next regular Tournament or MT, he said he would consider :P....

Good job, PCs! That was a really fun game, too bad I only was in part of it, but w/e. Thanks a lot for hosting Buckler, it was a very smooth game. :cheers:

That was really fun! It seems like when there are even sides Mac and PC are about equal.

TFH Buckler, we should have another one of these soon!

Quote from: Da BomB on August 01, 2009, 07:17:36 PM
Man that game was close.

Like I said I don't really care just stating that in the future no swapping for any I host xD!

As PiMan said: "It's Mac vs PC right?"

So., gg all was really fun!

You had the exact same complaint when macs were going to PC

also, what was near the beginning, and the swap didn't happen until the next map. This, however, was after PCs secured a win and macs forfeited the next round

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Their is nothing wrong with Tom choosing what side he wants to play on, the rules state that you play for what platform you run, he runs both, he gets a choice- it was his thought to make it more fair so he changed teams at times, when it went unfair the other way, he changed back to Mac.

I don't see you their for the last map when it was (unfair) the match wasn't made to be fair, it was made to be Mac vs PC, if 20 had shown up for mac and 4 for PC thats it, we would have played like that, Point is, its a "war".

Congratulations to the PC side, they fought well from the looks of the screenshots, It looked like a great turn out, The Mac's will rise again... :nod:
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Congratz PCs, seemed like a lot of fun, and a lot of players involved. I was rooting for the macs though, what happened guys? :confused:

Newest one!

We clobbered them on CC, but after Striker showed up we started going to the pits. Later on the sides were more even and MF and I kept on having to leave for periods of time reducing the number of Mac players by 2. Striker was complete annihilation though, I think a combo of him, Tomaszl, Droidy and JK were a big reason the Mac's got beaten. I don't know about the last 2 Armchair stuff. I know though that when MF and I left the final maz1 we were winning. :( We had 4 cps and more reinforcements than the PCs. So, us leaving (IMHO) contributed to us losing that map.

Congratz again though to the PCs for a well played game. Very fun. :)

yeah Rhino, all your fault :P.

lol

Thanks for hosting (Buckler/LED) and for organizing (JediKiller). That was a blast. Teams were pretty even, all the games were close at least closer than the final 6 – 2 score. And it was fun playing against some different players.

Yeah, it was pretty fun! I think that's the most I've seen turn out for a tournament in a long while.

I plan to have another before the end of August (and I have to go back to school :( ), so maybe I can work on promoting that better.

Thanks to whoever gave me the idea, it worked out excellently.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Awesome game, great shoot-out, pc ownage  :cheer: When do I get to get owned again?  :tu: