Platform Wars Redux- War 1

Started by Jedikiller, July 23, 2009, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 23, 2009, 04:45:12 PM Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:41:12 PM by Jedikiller
PLATFORM WARS REDUX
War 1

Ye olde days of the Mac vs. PC days are making a return! The PCs vs the Macs in an all out war to see which side has the better players.

In previous years, the PC side did not have enough people to achieve a victory! At times, only a few dared show their face against the might of the assembled Mac players. These brave souls fought, but obviously they did not prevail.

Despite these crushing losses, the PC side has reawakened on MPCGamers! They are now represented well in the ranks, and it is time for the first battle to determine the true masters of SWBF.

So, are you ready to represent your platform? Will you dare join the armies and face the opposing team? Will you be a part of PLATFORM WARS REDUX?

DATE OF THE BATTLE: August 1st, 2009

TIME OF THE BATTLE: 8:00 PM EST

LOCATION OF THE BATTLE: Led/Buckler's Direct Connection server- 68.62.133.116

LOCATIONS OF THE FIGHTING: BESPIN: CLOUD CITY, THE MAZE (maz1), DEATH STAR (dea1), TATOOINE: JABBA'S PALACE, ARMCHAIR ASSAULT (aa)

Will you attend? Will you help your platform achieve victory?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

YESH!!!

Count me in for teh PCs!!!!! Better open up the windows, cuz we're throwing out the macs!

pshhh, ya'll have no chance.  8)
We should do World vs USA also.

*Signifies the start of the Draft*

Join the fight! I decree that all Mac players must rise to fight the PCs and not fall into submission to the dark side!

All those able bodied to weld a rifle are to sign up and fight for the Mac side! We will not go down without a fight! Join me and let us once again show our dominance over the Star Wars galaxy and put the PC's in their place back in the training fields!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

yay ag! ill be mac also :P (I have to)

Will try to be there, no promising (Friend has Bar-Mitzvah in morning, and I'm going to Alaska the next day).
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Actually, i can't make it. Sorry.

I will try to make it for the PC side!  :happy:

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

I will make every attempt to attend this on the Mac side. Mac's rule!

:'( Cant make it August 1st, on vacation from July 30th-August 7th.... Sorry macs but good luck :D Own those PeeC's :P

Haha, coincidence?

I would have set this for the 8th, but I'm leaving that day on vacation :P

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

July 24, 2009, 10:50:21 AM #13 Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:20:21 AM by SchTicK
Count me in for this one. Macs rule.

Nice map choices.

Ahhh man!  I'm going out of town that day, doubt if I'll be back in time. GL Macs.

Count me in. Hopefully it wont end up being like the original PW1.

In a Realm beyond sight,
The sky shines gold not blue,
There, the Triforce's might
Makes mortal dreams come true.