Partner Tournament 16 People

Started by Darth Verik, June 06, 2009, 08:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i havent seem him at all. i dont know if were going to be able to do this :(

Newest one!

He is always on at 11:00pm EST time. ok we also need soemoen to host a DC since i cant play swbf on gr but i can on DC so who here can host a DC? And we should fight Saturday at 8:00am EST time? is that a good time since i will be away Sunday through late thursday.

Come on guys, matches won't get done with magic. Communicate with your teammate and opponents about scheduling your matches. Every person who signed up for the tourney has an MPC account, so a PM about the tourney should work fine, if he or she doesn't get on gameranger very often.

The reason my match hasn't gotten done is  because Rhino's at a choir camp or something.

Well since i have never seen tomazl on gr or he come online and leaves at ones i dont think this will go right...
Im ready to play the best time for me is mon-sat 7pm-12pm  ,sun 10am-12pm EST

Sorry for double posting but i forgot to say somthin and i cant edit my post or delete it so i cant play swbf on gr but i can join a DC so who here can host a DC and that people can joni it?

Maybe you should post about your SWBF problem on GR in the Tech help section. Someone can probably help you out, X.  :smile:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."