BHF vs. IAS

Started by Master Zen, February 21, 2009, 12:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I might be able to make it, I dunno for sure

Do you guys still need a host? I just got back today and should be able to play

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Just drop by GR before the match to make sure who's hosting. :)

I MAY be able to host. I'm going to see public enemies at 5:20 so if there still isn't a host when I get back I'll do it.

I make sigs

lets hope so, public enemies is 2 hrs long.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I need to hack the parental controls on my computer. My mom found out that Leopard had PCs.

#TYBG

Quote from: Aeria Gloris on July 11, 2009, 02:31:45 PM
I need to hack the parental controls on my computer. My mom found out that Leopard had PCs.
what?????
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Ok, it didn't happen this week. I can't really do next week at the same time, but I can do it during the week.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

I'm recommending the 25th Saturday 6:30 EST. How does this sound to hosters? (BHF and IAS should check within clan forums.)

Guess this didn't work. :confused:

If BHF needs me I am open every saturday for a long time to come. just PM me.  I can fill in for whoever doesn't show or can't make.

I'm back, so we can try again.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Okaaay then... let's see if we can work together to get a date out. See if we can finish this up. What date does BHF suggest?

Btw, please don't start spamming this thread with "da clans are dead!"

How about IAS suggest a date?

#TYBG

Well, I check with IAS see who's up for what. I'm thinking sometime the 30th, but we'll see.