Nooby question

Started by Blur, August 11, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there an input field in the Zeroeditor lighting gui where I can type the height value of my lights? Middle mouse button doesn't work, despite my attempting to fix it with control panel, driver changes and changes in the registry editor. Clicking left and right mouse buttons simultaneously doesn't count as the middle button either, just lets me adjust on the x and z axis at the same time. I currently can work around this in zero editor by raising a piece of terrain the the height I want for my spotlights, then placing the lights on said terrain and then moving them to where I want on the X and Z axis, but obviously that is a pretty inefficient solution, having to modify my terrain whenever I want to make some lights :slap:

If anyone can help inform me of a way to adjust my light's Y axis value w/out middle mouse (or a way to fix this GD middle mouse button) I'd be grateful. Thanks for reading  :cheers:
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper