Returne of the 2EASY

Started by 2EASY, August 01, 2013, 06:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey guys im surprised people still play swbf...i found my disk finally and got a key that works fine. i am a little concerned though about something that's I've seen recently about something called minimap hack or radar, I've played since the first year and if that was out then everyone would called it a hack or cheat so i was wondering  why let it be uses in the  game that is having so much trouble to keep alive.   to play whit hacks I wood just play COD. I would like to come back for nostalgia though
:o   :cheers:

Quote from: 2EASY on August 01, 2013, 06:50:45 PM
and got a key that works fine.
This action was performed legally, I hope.

I do not believe radar is used much online, just on the FC servers. I have no idea when you left (the topic title had return in it, but I never remember seeing you) but you need tunngle to play SWBF online again. :cheers:

BTW you put this in the wrong section  ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

August 01, 2013, 07:08:08 PM #2 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:10:09 PM by Buckler
Good to see you back.  If you want to talk about radar, we already have a place for it in another thread.  You will find it here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6903.0

We will not be starting another thread on it though, so if anyone takes your bait, I will delete the posts  ;)

BTW, you need tunngle to play SWBF with us now.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome to the site! I remember seeing you around before... The Day... Weren't you in _(VS)_?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

August 01, 2013, 07:15:20 PM #4 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:19:52 PM by [FC]Elite
2EASY!!!! Nice to have you back!
I remember how you used to pwn me when I was in Wu.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Welcome back! It's always good for old people to come back. ;)

August 02, 2013, 03:12:30 AM #7 Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 03:22:42 AM by Phobos
Quote from: 2EASY on August 01, 2013, 06:50:45 PM
hey guys im surprised people still play swbf...i found my disk finally and got a key that works fine. i am a little concerned though about something that's I've seen recently about something called minimap hack or radar, I've played since the first year and if that was out then everyone would called it a hack or cheat so i was wondering  why let it be uses in the  game that is having so much trouble to keep alive.   to play whit hacks I wood just play COD. I would like to come back for nostalgia though
:o   :cheers:
No need to be concerned about minimap hack since it doesn't exist, and radar is an optional mod download which has been publicly released for a few months now. Nobody is forcing you to play with mod or hacks it is completely your choice, just as it is other player's choice which mods they choose to use in their servers. Nobody can dictate how players have to play in every server, that is why there are various servers with different rules in swbf1.
New/returning players need to know that radar is optional, that is all.

@buckler just saw your post. delete/relocate this if you need to.

Welcome back, good to see another player. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)