[WIP] Naboo: Otoh Gunga.

Started by Sereja, March 27, 2013, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The sea monster looks good :p , lambert is real close to my name....

Quote from: Sereja on April 14, 2013, 03:14:06 AM
Wow, nice Aiwha! :tu:
Natural shaped models, is always hard to made...
Well, I have no idea, what the "Phong" button means, but it works! :P
You may try "Lambert", or something else, and see, if there exist some difference... Actualy, in XSI, exist lot of buttons, I never click yet...
By the way, here the link, to lot of video tutorials, and it's far beyond of my knowlege:
http://www.si-community.com/community/viewforum.php?f=46
I found that most useful, thank you Sereja!

Some fresh updates: seems everething going to the "heavy guns" style...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Unfortunately, AI, crash the turret, mounted on fambaa, so if somebody know, how to make them safely use "commandarmedanimatedbuilding", or "armedanimatedbuilding", let me know...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Absolutely amazing work Sereja! Amazing!!!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Yay! You're modding again!
As always that looks awesome!!!!

Thank's! :)
I just wish to finish this map at last, or it's never happens. Actualy, the map is playable already, so there is mostly sides set up left.
So now, general, got his secondary saber after all:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

:o I am not worthy!  :worship: Please tell me your secrets, o mighty one! (Just Kidding)

Seriously, though, you've outdone yourself once again, Sereja.  :tu: I can't wait to play this! I am a huge fan of your Nar Shadda map and your SWBF2 conversions. 

Quote from: Sereja on July 16, 2014, 06:32:40 PM
Thank's! :)
I just wish to finish this map at last, or it's never happens. Actualy, the map is playable already, so there is mostly sides set up left.
So now, general, got his secondary saber after all:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
dual wield sabers for grievous :O
omg, very nice! i was always told this isn't possible in BF1, but now it is. this is also one of my favorite maps. good work sereja

Quote from: Phobos on July 17, 2014, 07:11:49 AM
dual wield sabers for grievous :O
omg, very nice! i was always told this isn't possible in BF1, but now it is. this is also one of my favorite maps. good work sereja

I suspect sereja made new animations for that!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

For once, I am so glad I couldn't finish this, because it wouldn't have even come close to this.  Great job!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Well, there is no any new inventions, just smoke and mirrors, as usual :). Secondary lightsaber - simple addon for the left hand, but I made my plasma saber blade, exactly like it was stock, or even better (more concentrated beam), so beauty does matter ;) .
New unit animations? No, it's a little bit out my skills for now. It was just a stock grenade anim, very suitable for twin sabers. Firstly, I made this, when create Komari Vosa, for my Kohlma map:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Try guess, which one is real...
Yes, I am afraid without my personal edition, we could miss a lot of beautiness! :D
Also, I may say, I finish with sound edition: add new background music and sound effects. Even if I do not know, how to made sound regions, there will be a great atmospheric music for sure. 8)

Is it the right hand one that is real? :shrug:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Have you tried ginev's common.lvl? He repalced the saber animation and it seems to work with some of your mods, most notably it works really well with your nar shadda map. It makes the swing look almost like a combo, or at least it makes great use of the obi wan swing animation.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Weapons are always right-handed in SWBF, so it's the right-hand one that's real :D

Impressive to see you getting around the engine limitations!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: PatriotNorwood on July 17, 2014, 07:11:58 PM
Is it the right hand one that is real? :shrug:
Quote from: ggctuk2005 on July 19, 2014, 11:52:30 PM
Weapons are always right-handed in SWBF, so it's the right-hand one that's real :D
Nope! Both of them are custom maded! :D
Quote from: 411Remnant on July 17, 2014, 07:12:35 PM
Have you tried ginev's common.lvl? He repalced the saber animation and it seems to work with some of your mods, most notably it works really well with your nar shadda map. It makes the swing look almost like a combo, or at least it makes great use of the obi wan swing animation.
Seems, Ginev, didn't make a new anim, he just replace it from BF2, by editing common.lvl. I am also can do this, but I didn't find anything better then stock grenade anim anyway (Grievous anim can't be converted, probably, because he has four handed sceleton, and different named bones). So I am gonna use free a slot, for Vader, this time.
[spoiler][/spoiler]