LoadOut

Started by Led, March 01, 2014, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sleepkiller introduced me to a game called LoadOut:

www.LoadOut.com

it is free to play.

It is rather graphic, but the settings can be changed.

It is third person, TF2-ish, with heal guns, auto turrets, pickup dead players weapons, build your own weapon, etc.

If anyone tries it, add me to your in game friends list, my ID is:  PLAxLed

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

A TF2 I actually want to play... hey Lead who's Sally?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

This game is great stupid fun. It has a fair F2P model, the weapon customization is great and there are some fun game modes. Give it a go.

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 01, 2014, 07:33:44 PM
A TF2 I actually want to play...
Discrimination against TF2 is a crime punishable by death. It was nice knowing you. The executioner will be there at around noon tomorrow. Your house is already surrounded so don't try running.

But seriously. It's the 2nd most played game on Steam, a lot of people like the game and they must have a reason for it. Your opinion clearly has very little value behind it since I'm going for you've never played it yourself. But I'll give you a chance to explain your reasoning. Let's start with: Why don't you want to play it exactly? (Reply to me via PM, so we can keep this on topic.)

Sure... when it eventually comes out for Mac. But Dice SWBF will probably happen first.

I'd consider TF2 to have a steep learning curve. Would you say the same for LoadOut?

Also, is there any type of premium feature where players can get perks for spending real life money?

Quote from: Jamman on March 02, 2014, 11:30:27 AM
I'd consider TF2 to have a steep learning curve. Would you say the same for LoadOut?

Also, is there any type of premium feature where players can get perks for spending real life money?

LO doesn't seem as complicated as TF2.
The starter ranks get grouped together for matches, and its kind like everyone is figuring out the game.  I'm at level 4 now, and players are using more teamwork, but its still not overly complicated.

You can spend real money for extra weapon slots (the loadouts) and some cosmetic items, but it is not Pay to Win as Microvolts is.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet