Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer Thoughts?

Started by Overlord ray, July 16, 2016, 11:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you haven't watched it yet the Season 3 trailer for Star Wars Rebels is now out. What are your thoughts on it?
Trailer Link:

With the reveal of Grand Admiral Thrawn, I'm very excited about it!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Im glad they brought back the Dark Troopers!!! (Spotted 1:29 to 1:30 in the Trailer)

I hope they bring back Revan like they had planned in Star Wars the Clone Wars, instead they didn't add him, they only added Darth Bane.

Saw it just now, that was awesome! Glad to see Thrawn make an entrance, perhaps one of the Empire's most cunning leaders from the EU. Glad to see they also brought back the Dark Troopers, as well as the Battle Droids (yes, still a fan of TCW).

Overall, glad to see they've aged the characters for this season. Ezra with a new haircut, Kanan with some sort of blinders to indicate he's blind, etc. Also glad to hear they're going to discuss a medium of The Force that's rarely mentioned within Star Wars: The Gray Side. Kind of curious to see how that pans out. :)

Quote from: Gold Man on July 16, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
Saw it just now, that was awesome! Glad to see Thrawn make an entrance, perhaps one of the Empire's most cunning leaders from the EU. Glad to see they also brought back the Dark Troopers, as well as the Battle Droids (yes, still a fan of TCW).

Overall, glad to see they've aged the characters for this season. Ezra with a new haircut, Kanan with some sort of blinders to indicate he's blind, etc. Also glad to hear they're going to discuss a medium of The Force that's rarely mentioned within Star Wars: The Gray Side. Kind of curious to see how that pans out. :)

Hopefully no mention of medichlorians. That idea Lucas had failed.

Even though I am a Star Wars fan and appreciate things related to it, I have this reaction -