One in the chamber game-mode?

Started by Helios, February 28, 2013, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A grenade weapon could be told to use the knife model with a really short timer.

That would get the knife in, and a semi-plausible animation for tossing it.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on February 28, 2013, 10:53:29 PM
To get the extra "bullet" after a kill you could make the ammo drop rate for bodies 100%.

Quote from: Snake on February 28, 2013, 05:33:48 PM
Its a Black Ops 2 party game mode which is pretty fun. You have one bullet and if you get a kill you get another bullet. This is actually possible in SWBF1 I think.

To do this:
1. All players must have their ammo drop probability set to 100
2. All guns must be set to 1000 damage and 1 round per clip
3. All units must have their clip # set to 1

Then when you get a kill you get another bullet! Also, it'd probably be good to add a knife melee as a secondary weapon for when people miss..

That should do it. Great idea btw, I never thought of it before!

Yes  :P

--

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 01, 2013, 09:52:20 AM

I realize this. But you could eliminate having a melee weapon. If the recharge/reload time was long enough to be painful if you miss. say 20-30 seconds or so. I guess it wouldn't be exactly "one in the chamber" But it would be close. Another problem with that idea would be people running after one shot, a closed off section of a map would be the only fun game play. 

Just thinking out loud here :P

The recharge thing would not be very much like one in the chamber especially since youd have to wait all that time if you did hit the enemy.

--

I might try this out in a bit.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on March 01, 2013, 01:54:45 PM
Yes  :P
Weird that I missed that. I can only apologise for being a numpty.

One In The Chamber Mode - Jabba's Palace:
http://www.xfire.com/videos/5e7c4a

About as close to it you can get..

I will release the map in the Released Maps & Mods section when it is finished uploading. (I had to make it a map so I could manipulate the .lua)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Nice job Snake! Very speedy of you :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Wow nice job for the time it took you :)