Magnetic Lock?

Started by Sereja, January 24, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since, my next conversion, probably be the Death Star, so, I try to make some nice edit for the interior. Everything works fine, including turbolaser, doors, brige, etc.
But here the sad issue, I found: in garbage room, has no magnetic lock :(.
So, the question is: is it possible to make it?
My idea was next: give to fighter or turret, melee weapon, make it deflect, and add garbage room, as vehicles model shape. But in some reason everything crash, or maybe I do something wrong...
So, my next idea - put soldier, armed by melee, as static model, by ZE, not by spawn point. I am almost sure, it is possible, but I am realy need some guide, because everything crash anyway :wacko:.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on January 24, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
including turbolaser

So you got the laser to work! I thought that was impossible in SWBFI? Well, I guess not!  :cheer:

Quote from: Sereja on January 24, 2013, 05:14:49 PMI am almost sure, it is possible, but I am realy need some guide, because everything crash anyway :wacko:.
:hehe:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 24, 2013, 05:22:58 PM
So you got the laser to work! I thought that was impossible in SWBFI? Well, I guess not!  :cheer:
Sure, it is possible for SWBF1, if you use it, as auto turret impact effect, of'course. Many SWBF2 effects, works that way.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: