Online Compatible All.lvl skin idea

Started by Kit Fisto, August 16, 2012, 04:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Regent on August 17, 2012, 08:56:05 AM
The main snag with Alliance OC mods is: "What to do with the Wookie"? It's skin and model are rubbish!
My idea was replace it with a new model/skin entirely! That's why I made it so the wookiee is replaced with a Bothan. That way it's a completely new character! ( to you that is )

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 17, 2012, 10:39:55 AM
My idea was replace it with a new model/skin entirely! That's why I made it so the wookiee is replaced with a Bothan. That way it's a completely new character! ( to you that is )
Yes, but whatever you replace with the Wookie has to be the same size or else it isn't OC... (Otherwise the head would be in the wrong place, making head-shots difficult/impossible)

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 17, 2012, 10:39:55 AM

You could try out alien side mod if you haven't already
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3643.0

Quote from: Phobos on August 17, 2012, 11:35:39 AM
You could try out alien side mod if you haven't already
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3643.0
I've wanted to but when I download it's in exe format. :(
Quote from: Regent on August 17, 2012, 11:04:41 AM
Yes, but whatever you replace with the Wookie has to be the same size or else it isn't OC... (Otherwise the head would be in the wrong place, making head-shots difficult/impossible)
Hold up! Are you saying that switching the wookiee with the Bothan would NOT work?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 17, 2012, 11:39:01 AM
I've wanted to but when I download it's in exe format. :( Hold up! Are you saying that switching the wookiee with the Bothan would NOT work?
You could, but you'd need to use the Wookie "skeleton"msh, will will make the Bothan as tall as a Wookie.

Also get an app that can open exes for chuffs' sake.

alright, once again I'm deciding to switch up the order I want the characters in. Here it is

Soldier variations:
URBAN= Tantive IV trooper
SNOW= Stock
DESERT= SWBF2 Rebel vanguard
JUNGLE= stock

Vanguard variations:
ALL VARIATIONS=SWBF2 Bothan spy

pilot variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= Stock

Sniper variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= SWBF2 Engineer

Wookiee variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= stock

Now, can someone tell me in a simple yes or no if doing those for an online compatible all.lvl mod would work. Please.

And I had an app that opened exe's but it screwed up my computer so I took it off.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 17, 2012, 12:41:42 PM
alright, once again I'm deciding to switch up the order I want the characters in. Here it is

Soldier variations:
URBAN= Tantive IV trooper
SNOW= Stock
DESERT= SWBF2 Rebel vanguard
JUNGLE= stock

Vanguard variations:
ALL VARIATIONS=SWBF2 Bothan spy

pilot variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= Stock

Sniper variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= SWBF2 Engineer

Wookiee variations:
ALL VARIATIONS= stock

Now, can someone tell me in a simple yes or no if doing those for an online compatible all.lvl mod would work. Please.
Looks OC to me, just don't change too much to the ODFs and you should be fine.