Guess what this is!

Started by SleepKiller, July 23, 2012, 10:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks like a poisonous gas canister launched via handheld missile launcher.

July 24, 2012, 09:29:22 AM #16 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:58:21 AM by kitfisto15678
So what it looks like to me is that you either shrunk or enlarged Naboo: Theed ( yea I say that video of you shrinking Bespin: CC  :D  ) and you are using your modified effects, and it is a deathmatch type level? :shrug:

So here is my final guess based on that,
Battlefront two Naboo with deathmatch gameplay
Is that close?

EDIT: anyone on a mobile device, you can't view it. You have to go on a computer...
Here's the link for you mobiles: http://postimage.org/image/4pcm8rsuz/

Deathmatch a word in it? Or maybe two words (Death Match)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well, logicaly, first word must have 3 letters, so, it cud be "the", "can", or "fun". Personaly me, always vote for "fun". :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I wondered how long it'd take for team deathmatch games to start appearing ever since Mav converted his BF2 Emperor's Throne Room map.

I'm getting a crazy thought that maybe, just maybe, it is BF2 vs BF1 units. Then again, I might be waaay off base.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on July 26, 2012, 12:57:33 PM
I wondered how long it'd take for team deathmatch games to start appearing ever since Mav converted his BF2 Emperor's Throne Room map.
Hey I was working this before he released his map... Though the TDM part is correct.

TDM __ Naboo ___ __ ___

"TDM"?! An abbreviation?  :confused: Oh, you say, you stay on this site for a week: nobody just can't discrible this all, in such short term, specialy, if you include abbreviations...  :(
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on July 26, 2012, 05:10:00 PM
"TDM"?! An abbreviation?  :confused: Oh, you say, you stay on this site for a week: nobody just can't discrible this all, in such short term, specialy, if you include abbreviations...  :(
T.D.M. is "Team Death-Match".  ;)

TDM on Naboo ___ vs ___?

July 28, 2012, 09:15:11 AM #24 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:30:43 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Is it TDM BF2 Naboo rebel units only? I ediited this after realising my first answer was stupid :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: SleepKiller on July 23, 2012, 10:59:11 PM
Step right up folks and try your luck. The game is simple guess what this is a picture of. It is not what you first might think. One guess per post.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This contest is the first step in a modern way to kill sleep. We will be test trialling the new method soon in hopes in succeeds.

Spinal Tap. Obviously.