Guess what this is!

Started by SleepKiller, July 23, 2012, 10:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Step right up folks and try your luck. The game is simple guess what this is a picture of. It is not what you first might think. One guess per post.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This contest is the first step in a modern way to kill sleep. We will be test trialling the new method soon in hopes in succeeds.

Oh Noes!
U r tha hax!

[spoiler]Looks like a nicely modified Tant4 Assault Gunner.
Have you been cutting up your action figures again? :P

I have no Idea what I'm looking at[/spoiler]

It is not so much the unit more the entire picture.

I see Naboo: Theed map, almost similar to original, except 2 CP's, and your already released havy rebel trooper (thank's for that), shooting by some custom effect charges. That's it...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Ignore the mini-map. though I will give you the Naboo part.

___ __ Naboo ___ __ ___

The biggest word down 5 to go.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess wildly. Where's the health bar for your unit? Is that whats different?

EDIT: Never mind. its there, the picture just isn't showing up fully on my screen.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

"The"?  That's usually a word. Can we have some cryptic clues?

July 24, 2012, 12:14:12 AM #7 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:38:50 AM by Regent
Is it a WIP screen of your mod?

I almost want to give up but I can't.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

July 24, 2012, 01:46:48 AM #8 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:13:55 AM by Sereja
"War of Naboo: one on one", sorry, I can't imagine nothing more smart, then this... :)

This is a hint to the first word... since I can't just give you the hint. It is in hex form. If you're smart you will decode it in seconds if you are not you will enter it into a hex editor and see what you get.

4B696C6C696E672070656F706C6520746F2074686520706F696E74206F66206465617468207769746820796F7572207465616D2063616E2062652066756E2E

No, I am not that smart :D. But I can easy read it with hex editor. Still, what is those words cud be mean, is it some new riddle?

I don't see any picture, just a red X in the spoiler. I tried opening the picture in a new tab and saving the image to my computer, neither worked.  :confused:

Any possibility you could post an alternate link for the picture?

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 24, 2012, 04:53:30 AM
I don't see any picture, just a red X in the spoiler. I tried opening the picture in a new tab and saving the image to my computer, neither worked.  :confused:

Any possibility you could post an alternate link for the picture?
The image worked for me when I opened it in a new window, it must be a browser thing.

SleepKilles coded text:

Killing people to the point of death with your team can be fun.

Yes, but you probably need to discrible it some way, to found a single "first word"... If I get it correct...
"Killing" is the first word, but it is look's too easy...