Next Twilight Map

Started by Phobos, May 04, 2011, 11:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What map would you rather see for the next Twilight series stock map reskin?

Yavin 4: Arena
2 (28.6%)
Kamino: Tipoca City
2 (28.6%)
Bespin: Platforms
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 11, 2011, 11:51:50 AM

May 04, 2011, 11:51:50 AM Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:54:13 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
Coming up as the third map in the Twilight reskin series I decided to take a poll to see what people would like to see first. I have already made twilight skins for Cloud City and Mos Eisley and will be making a third soon.

Poll runs for 1 week. Downloadable twilight maps here http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3628.0

Please note I will NOT be making Twilight versions for the following stock bugged maps until a fix is made for alt-tab:
QuoteKashyyyk: Islands
Kashyyyk: Docks
Naboo: Theed
Yavin 4: Temple
Tatooine: Jabba's Palace

I vote kamino also
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Going to radical and say... Platforms... that map doesn't get enough attention, it's my favourite map!

Platforms too, Bespin pack would be nice.

Seeing that kamino is already a twilight sort of map, and bespin platforms resembles a little of a twilight sort of map(to my eyes) I chose yavin as a map that could use a good makeover. Maybe by spicin it up a little, more people will play it.
(insert signature here)

Yeah, Kamino is pretty dark as it is, if an edit was made to that map, I'd hope to see a day-time version.

Ok everyone. Platforms won, but I decided to do Kamino first. Platforms and Yavin 4 arena will be made sooner/later next.