Started by SleepKiller, March 29, 2011, 11:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the sound of the new mod?

Yes
7 (100%)
NO!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

This mod is looking good, I will definitely keep an eye on it.  ;)
"Success builds character, Failure revels it"
We salute you, Echo, Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait. Fives, good luck out there soldier.
--
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love is love
--
RUSH is variety ya stupid shisno.

I was going to gives yous a video this time but it had a epic lag. So I'm giving some more pictures for now.

I'm also sending out a call of duty now if you would like to be in the first closed beta test. Tell me now. And I want beta testers who will test the mod and are not just trying to get there hands on it early.

Until next update  :cheers:

Quote from: MusketSniper on June 09, 2011, 09:57:56 AM
I'll test for you if you'd like.
Cool, I'll send you a PM with the link when it is ready.(You will still be waiting a bit not too long though)

I can test this weekend... don't worry I've tested and reviewed mods before.

I test and review mods all the time. I will beta.  ;)
"Success builds character, Failure revels it"
We salute you, Echo, Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait. Fives, good luck out there soldier.
--
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love is love
--
RUSH is variety ya stupid shisno.

look excellent, the hp fire on that flame thrower might be a bit off though

June 10, 2011, 07:40:04 PM #38 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:41:31 PM by SleepKiller
Quote from: Bamdur on June 10, 2011, 08:43:12 AM
look excellent, the hp fire on that flame thrower might be a bit off though

Well it's an effect that does the work for the flame thrower so I can just offset the emmiter point to fix that :)

And to the people who signed up for the beta I'll try to have it up tomorrow for you lot to test.

-- EDIT

Okay the beta is on hold while I work on implementing some awesome new features.

-- Update!

Okay we have a new class now it will replace the sniper on maps where Sniping is basically obsolete.

Clone Recon Trooper

With this class you can hit you enemy from long range or up close and personal.

Equipment
Light Sniper Rifle
DC-15S Blaster
Knife
Timebombs

Cool Clone Trooper. Is the 212th only on this map?

Quote from: TK 141 on June 22, 2011, 12:31:44 AM
Cool Clone Trooper. Is the 212th only on this map?

Currently they are only on BESPIN: PLATFORMS they may go onto other maps. We will see.

Okay so finally after a week my internet is working for a bit but it will probably go again soon.

So I'm just letting everybody know that if I do not log on for a while that does not mean the mod is dead it'll still be
progressing behind closed doors.

Hopefully my internet will be back up and running properly soon and then I can show some of the awesome 501st skins I've been
working on And also go crazy with replying to some topics I've been meaning to.

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 29, 2011, 11:53:33 PM
Features that I would like to do but may not.
- Ported SWBFII Maps
I am up to date on this topic. What SWBFII maps do you need to port? What kind of swbf1 floor would you like them to be set on? Do you want a sky or black like jabbas palace? This can be done. I am pretty sure it can be done. I have not tried it yet but my theories are sound.

I'm back. Miss me:P ? Anyway to be honest I have not made a lot of progress since my last update but I'm picking  up my slack and intend to make some good progress.

Anyway I have completed a new map for the mod and am 25% through another one.

BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND

Thoughts?

Looks like lots of fun. If there is a time set to play new maps call me and I will arrange to be there.

Which jetpack effect looks better the first or second?

And 501st skins.

Comments?