Localization tool for Side.lvl Builders from Toolbox4b

Started by wishihadaname, November 29, 2015, 01:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quick question, does anyone know how to get the Multi-Language tool to work in this toolbox? BFBuilder pro does not work on my computer so i've been using the side.lvl mungers alone instead. Right now I can load up the program and "create" a new language called english, which is what it looks like all the other maps use, but when I try to add a scope or key the program crashes. Any ideas?

Quote from: wishihadaname on November 29, 2015, 01:30:05 PM
Quick question, does anyone know how to get the Multi-Language tool to work in this toolbox? BFBuilder pro does not work on my computer so i've been using the side.lvl mungers alone instead. Right now I can load up the program and "create" a new language called english, which is what it looks like all the other maps use, but when I try to add a scope or key the program crashes. Any ideas?
which core builder are u using? i think bamdurs v1.3.1 works the best and ive started a new core builder based on that one. try moving the builder folder directly to c:\bfbuilder and running from the batch. this way you can modify existing english localization branches without having to start from scratch. just remember there are 2 localization templates, one for the global stock core, and another for mod maps like jabba. for mod maps u would use that one.