ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 31, 2013, 03:28:12 PM #105 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:30:21 PM by Ten Numb
Quote from: Shazam on August 31, 2013, 03:23:59 PM
I did not personally see our member switch sides and take a tank, but I have seen proof now so believe there should either be a rematch, or 212 should have Harbour.

If you guys all think I'm so biased, find your own unbiased admin and see how that goes for you.  Just because I make a decision that benifits YAK and not your clan, you want to pull the biased admin card.  Do you see anyone from YAK siding with 212 on this?  No.  Do you see any 212 or 1.0 members siding with YAK?  No. 

How is it that I am so biased for siding with YAK on some things, and yet, when your members all side with what would benifit you more, it isn't biased?
Epfire Sided with us.

Well evosoul 212 and 1.0 are both still active in the tournament

August 31, 2013, 03:39:18 PM #107 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:45:03 PM by {212}FrenchFryZ
Alright, excuse me for not knowing because i have been gone from the community for... idk how long now, all i know is i found my swbf disc yesterday and went through a number of steps to play today, then i was contacted by first Hond to ask if i would merc. I told him I would (I was rather pleased that I would play with people so sudden) and then Mart Told me that 212 had a match at 4 EST so, as it is my clan i was to join them. But as you have seen i didn't really help in the first match with 1.0 i do belive that before i crashed i only had 3 kills and had died 10 times.

Edit:They did the same thing to me as they did baby

ALSO YAK started shooting at me and hit me before the battle started on Russia

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 03:28:12 PM
Epfire Sided with us.

I meant in reguards to the final outcome of the battle, not our strategy.

Quote from: {U.E.F} Anyder on August 31, 2013, 03:27:59 PM
We wanna know what Scorp thinks
Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 31, 2013, 02:08:40 PM
As it stands now, 212 defeated YAK on Harbor.

But... 212 used a jet (I saw) that moved around a tank and killed players capturing a command post.
It's up to Oven if this'll stand.  Before I asked Shazam's opinion, I thought that 212's use of jet could potentially warrant a forfeit of their attack and Shazam agreed.

Why can't we just reschedule Russia and Harbour for the same time next Saturday?  It would not take up our 2 attack's for next week.

Because ShaZam for all we know the exact same thing could happen

August 31, 2013, 03:53:41 PM #111 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:56:24 PM by {U.E.F} Anyder
Quote from: Shazam on August 31, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

Why can't we just reschedule Russia and Harbour for the same time next Saturday?  It would not take up our 2 attack's for next week.

This has just proved YAK is a lose clan...
If u dont win, reamatch
If u win, no rematch, ... pretty sad, i rly didnt expect this from u guys

Plus, only u and YAK find this fair, nobody else...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on August 31, 2013, 03:52:22 PM
Because ShaZam for all we know the exact same thing could happen
But we'll be more organized next time. There will be a few designated free-camers to record the entire match! There won't be any cheating or rule-breaking, right everyone? :wall:

I crashed twice and was not able to appear on the final scoreboard due to RL obligations. The battle started a little late.

Rematch? I don't like that idea... If you want YAK can attack it back..

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 03:58:17 PM
Rematch? I don't like that idea... If you want YAK can attack it back..

Agree.

Quote from: Kelle on August 31, 2013, 03:58:06 PM
But we'll be more organized next time. There will be a few designated free-camers to record the entire match! There won't be any cheating or rule-breaking, right everyone? :wall:

I crashed twice and was not able to appear on the final scoreboard due to RL obligations. The battle started a little late.

Thats why he wants a rematch, cause now he knows our tactics, what we can do and what we will do.
Like mart said, attack it back next week
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

August 31, 2013, 03:59:30 PM #115 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:01:10 PM by Ten Numb
Quote from: Shazam on August 31, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

and clearly, Epifire said: "Yeah, not sure how you guys plan on nailing foul play though."

Pay me a million dollars then I'll do a rematch on Russia....recon spamming = YAK plan

August 31, 2013, 04:46:50 PM #117 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:48:45 PM by -RepublicCommando-
You angry people probably won't care; But I think you're taking the game a little too seriously.

Honestly, if you say you lost because of a Imperial jet trooper, either he is really good at what he does, or you suck, I'll let you decide.
Either way, you don't have to cry about it in public and make a big scene of yourself.  Cause the fact is; we all don't care if your poor feelings are hurt.
If you have a problem, just tell an Oven or any of the other admins. Let them sort it out.

Its just a game, so grow up and don't feed the trolls. And if I start whining, then throw this in my face.
--
Don't think I'm biased just because I'm a 212 either, I'm not exactly proud of what happened today, and I wasn't even there.

It was a republic jet, the easiest unit to kill, haha, I'm not even sure if he got a kill.

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 04:48:52 PM
It was a republic jet, the easiest unit to kill, haha, I'm not even sure if he got a kill.
Wow, thats even worse xD