ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Noo... Clans can select players to help them during tourneys. For example Wild does this for 1.0, not wusi but just wild. Engel for 212 ect

you can't merc for multiple clans?

sry, but YAK is a affected product. They have too many members... so it must be allowed that 1.0 and 212 have "mercs"...clanless players. In other aspects ICW3 is only a complete farce.

Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:16:54 PM
Wild is WUSI and therefore a merc unless somewhere it is stated on this website that wusi joined 1.0 clan. (If so then it he can stand). Nico is a 212 member, this I Know. Engel and Jumper are enten members, so how are they 1.0 too unless they multiclan? Anyder is in PRO, UEF, 212, 1.0 and idk how many other clans so you make up your mind with him.

My mind is most definitely made up.

in that it's Ovens's decision, not mine.  :cheer:

August 31, 2013, 02:27:21 PM #80 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:44:40 PM by {U.E.F} Anyder
Quote from: [FC]Kishan on August 31, 2013, 02:08:24 PM
whether they did anything or not mart the rule was broken multiple times, and i didnt swear in normal chat anyder so no rule was broken there

You did.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also Elite and Majesty (mainly Majesty) insulted me in the Mos Match.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 31, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
I believe that Wild, Nico, Engel, and Jumper were acting members and Anyder is a Co-Leader of PRO clan.

Correction Scorp. Im the BOSS/Leader of PRO, what gives me these rights in 1.0 as i joined 1.0
Klaos was also CoLeader of PRO, and he said today, ok ill join 1.0 and play for they when i want in ICW.

Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:16:54 PM
Wild is WUSI and therefore a merc unless somewhere it is stated on this website that wusi joined 1.0 clan. (If so then it he can stand). Nico is a 212 member, this I Know. Engel and Jumper are enten members, so how are they 1.0 too unless they multiclan? Anyder is in PRO, UEF, 212, 1.0 and idk how many other clans so you make up your mind with him.

Nico is in 1.0, please check sites...
Engelskrieger was a merc. for entenclan (Söldner/Merc.)
Jumper IS in entenclan (EntenRitter / Enten Member)
I am in 1.0 for the ICW Tourney. PRO is my 1.0VERSION CLAN. Im not in 212, im a clan helper. Im in 1.0 for playing the ICW, as i quit UEF from participant team, and i can cause im the CoLeader, anything else to make u get clear ?

In other words

·PRO = Anyder's 1.0version Clan (Rank: BozZ)
·UEF = Anyder's SWBF/SWBF2 Or any other game's Clan (Rank: Sqd. Co-Leader)
·212 = not my clan, im a mercenary/clan helper
·1.0 = Anyder's ICW Clan (Rank: Leader inherited from PRO Clan)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

August 31, 2013, 02:29:55 PM #81 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:37:26 PM by SirPimped
This is a screenshot from start of match. It has the 18 players for 1.0.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mercs no matter how you look at it because it's in their name or they are a clan currently in or previously in ICW3.

Mercs: 9
Erweitert
Anyder
Dirty Harry
FrenchFry
Better off dead
KF
Engle
Troy
Jumper

1.0 & WUSI & ALPHA members: 9
Wild
Anime
Super
Sammy
Menace
Civic
Jed
"family"
Nico

Basicly it comes down to Oven to decide if clans previously in the ICW3 who are out can join with a clan or have to act as mercs. I just assumed if a clan was in the ICW they had to be mercs at all times for other clans. But I don't think it was ever defined so Oven can rule on that.

Biggest thing that pissed me off were our tank pilots all wanting to toss our AATs into their home base. That's what lost YAK the match right there.

Sorta turtled it out towards the end but to no avail. Yeah, not sure how you guys plan on nailing foul play though.
photobucket limit image removed

Allright guys, I don't know if you want my opinion but I will give it anyway :P
The rules are not clear in the case that players who are out of the tournament (like the Enten players) are not allowed to join another clan for the tournament.
UEF left the tournament 2 weeks ago and Anyder changed the Clan. Oven Allowed or not? And even if not, he played for 1.0 against Yak in the last week. And no one bats an eye. This week, yak lost the battles against 1.0 and now they are saying that Anyder isnt allowed to play? Why now and not last week? I dont want to insult any of the Yak Players. But if they are only arguing when they lose than they couldn't admit a defeat.
Jumper is a member of the Enten who is already out of Tournament and joined 1.0 for the rest of it.
Killfire was an independent player in this tournament who merced for yak and 1.0 but he decided to join forces with 1.0 for the rest of the tournament.
Sammy is a regular member of 1.0
erweitert joined 1.0 for this tournament too.
Anyder = i explained it on the top :P
With Jumper, Killfire, Sammy, erweitert and Anyder 1.0 had12 regular members (due to the rules) and 5 mercs.
and there is a rule that says:
"In a match, at most one-third (1/3) of the players on a clan's side may be non-clan members. In other words, a 2:1 ration of clan:nonclan must be obeyed."
they had more than enough regular players and was allowed to use the rest as mercs.

Quote from: evosoul on August 31, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
Allright guys, I don't know if you want my opinion but I will give it anyway :P
The rules are not clear in the case that players who are out of the tournament (like the Enten players) are not allowed to join another clan for the tournament.
UEF left the tournament 2 weeks ago and Anyder changed the Clan. Oven Allowed or not? And even if not, he played for 1.0 against Yak in the last week. And no one bats an eye. This week, yak lost the battles against 1.0 and now they are saying that Anyder isnt allowed to play? Why now and not last week? I dont want to insult any of the Yak Players. But if they are only arguing when they lose than they couldn't admit a defeat.
Jumper is a member of the Enten who is already out of Tournament and joined 1.0 for the rest of it.
Killfire was an independent player in this tournament who merced for yak and 1.0 but he decided to join forces with 1.0 for the rest of the tournament.
Sammy is a regular member of 1.0
erweitert joined 1.0 for this tournament too.
Anyder = i explained it on the top :P
With Jumper, Killfire, Sammy, erweitert and Anyder 1.0 had12 regular members (due to the rules) and 5 mercs.
and there is a rule that says:
"In a match, at most one-third (1/3) of the players on a clan's side may be non-clan members. In other words, a 2:1 ration of clan:nonclan must be obeyed."
they had more than enough regular players and was allowed to use the rest as mercs.

Exactly correct.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Quote from: evosoul on August 31, 2013, 02:35:55 PM
UEF left the tournament 2 weeks ago and Anyder changed the Clan. Oven Allowed or not? And even if not, he played for 1.0 against Yak in the last week. And no one bats an eye. This week, yak lost the battles against 1.0 and now they are saying that Anyder isnt allowed to play? Why now and not last week? I dont want to insult any of the Yak Players.

We know anyder is also Ashley Purdy and he is seen on the screenshot below as a co-leader of 212. I asked why he was allowed to multiclan, but no admins listened to me. So is he really in 1.0 or 212 or PRO or UEF?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

August 31, 2013, 02:42:20 PM #86 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:45:18 PM by -=(212) Nixo=-
And the merc rule is not all that specific. It is allowed to be "rounded".
If it is defeat that is the problem you guys need toget over it. Everyone is competitive, some more than others (like myself ;) ). Loosing only make you stronger! Apparently.
And SirPimped it has been said that anyder is in 1.0.
Many times.
He wore that tag out of his own  choice. It was known to us he was a clan helper.

In your sceenshot Anyder just used a name. If you look correctly he is the only not 212 member and he merced for the clan

Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:41:10 PM
We know anyder is also Ashley Purdy and he is seen on the screenshot below as a co-leader of 212. I asked why he was allowed to multiclan, but no admins listened to me. So is he really in 1.0 or 212 or PRO or UEF?

Quote from: {U.E.F} Anyder on August 31, 2013, 02:27:21 PM
In other words

·PRO = Anyder's 1.0version Clan (Rank: BozZ)
·UEF = Anyder's SWBF/SWBF2 Or any other game's Clan (Rank: Sqd. Co-Leader)
·212 = not my clan, im a mercenary/clan helper
·1.0 = Anyder's ICW Clan (Rank: Leader inherited from PRO Clan)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: evosoul on August 31, 2013, 02:42:46 PM
In your sceenshot Anyder just used a name. If you look correctly he is the only not 212 member and he merced for the clan

Well how do I know what clan he is really in? At the time UEF was still in the tournament. It's interesting that he had the rank of co-leader of 212. He didn't have a merc. like he was supposed to, so how would I know?