[WIP] Random Characters

Started by Nikoli, April 15, 2010, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well, there is no blood in swbf and it is hard to have things seems entirely realistic, at least to a point where a person would have nightmares.

cant believe i even called that dark, coming from a person that enjoys Killing Floor.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 02, 2010, 05:02:20 PM
swbf                                                                                                                          nightmares.
You haven't played breakdowns nabzomb1 ------ Naboo: Airfield (Zombie) mod map he made last holloween. I will play that and this map when finish with anyone, anytime at a moments notice to me.

I played that map on haloween night-it was awesome.  Also it gets a little scary; you have no real bearing on the scenario and you are outnumbered 100 to one.  Zombies were very well done :tu:

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 02, 2010, 11:40:19 AM
idk, seems a little dark...

It wouldnt be dark in swbf's gaming quality, but it would be dang funny to watch swbf's retarded AI blow themselves up randomly :P

lol right jon. swbf doesnt have the graphics quality to have any extras other than lasers and cries of defeat to make the game seem dark at all.

I think swbf blood is yellow.  look closely next time you get a head shot.

lol! yellow...

what was the name of the "halloween" mod that you guys were talking about. i may actually install swbf to play it.

Breakdown's zombie mod on naboo airfield

in that map it is really hard to see

Thats what makes it cool and spooky; CQB with zombies :D

Quote from: Chaos733 on June 05, 2010, 09:28:00 PM
in that map it is really hard to see
Were you alone? You need some one like myself, hardcore, ag, tomken3 or breakdown to show you around. Anyone else? I bet unit33 has played it.

Yah know, I like the comments about other people's mods and all, but can we please keep this thread on track? I visit the thread to see if there are any ideas that people have for the mod I'm working on. If you want to talk about the zombie map can it be started in a different thread?  Thanks guys.

Quote from: Nikoli on June 06, 2010, 01:39:54 AM
Yah know, I like the comments about other people's mods and all, but can we please keep this thread on track? I visit the thread to see if there are any ideas that people have for the mod I'm working on. If you want to talk about the zombie map can it be started in a different thread?  Thanks guys.
Understood. Can't wait for the chance to play your map in multiplayer with others.

I'm not sure if this will be a snow camo for the US or have it as the Russian support trooper