(SOLVED)Runforward pistol animation name.msh HELP!

Started by Ginev, March 19, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I created my own custom running forward pistol animation.However i dont know with which one animation to replace it.I have made custom pistol_shoot,standalert,stand_idle animations however the runforward is not showing up ingame.I know its working because i tested it on runforward_alert name (hands pointing forward) and its working but when my character start running normally its the stock runforward animation.So my question is what is the msh name for pistol running forward?I checked all animations from the BF2 assets/animation folder.I tested so much names but still my animation is not showing up ingame for normal running.Which msh animation controll the legs running animation?

EDIT:I found it.The only name that i could find in the BF2 Mod_Tools\assets\Animations\SoldierAnimationBank\human_3 is this human_pistol_stand_runforward.However i decided to add this on the end "_full" and it worked.This time when i was running forward without shooting i was able to see my runing animation.Im still curious why the developer did not gave us and that animation aswel...hmmm

(SOLVED)

hey can we see this animation? Can you upload it?
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Well they are not finished at all.I was making double pistol animation+stand animation but i left them for now since i am texturing the Free Radical Battlefront 3 Tatooine buildings.Ohh well why not i have one picture but im gonna upload around 10 since i have some other with different models that i extracted/converted from TFU.
Ill edit this comment soon with link for the pictures:

EDIT:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2ear1f9mlito12/TESTS.zip?dl=0

here is some pictures from what i was doing in the past few months.
I have 2 pictures from my new animation double pistol animation but its nothing special.Its unfinished.
I also uploaded alot of other pictures with extracted/converted models.