Hey!

Started by Raysfan00, December 27, 2012, 07:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry everyone, not sure whether I will be able to continue or not. You may or may not see me around on Battlefront.

If it's a technical problem let us know, we can normally help.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Well, 1. I am trying to learn how to do custom maps.  ;) And, also.....I really don't care for Tunngle, and GameRanger keeps crashing.  :td:

Are you having a problem with tunngle? Don't give up that easy  :confused: You are missing all the fun. Most people prefer tunngle over game ranger because GR is buggy.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

December 27, 2012, 11:52:06 AM #19 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:16:35 PM by UNIT 33
Well...a big reason was, I wanted to do this because my friend got Battlefront, but just, won't work out.

But anyways, just letting you know, I may be doing online again as I am reinstalling Tunngle, so, look around for a person named Crash. 

Welcome, hope to see you ingame :cheers:

Hmmmm...I do the Star Wars Battlefront server in Tunngle, but all Star Wars Battlefront Gamers servers are password protected.  :confused:

Quote from: Raysfan00 on December 27, 2012, 12:02:37 PM
Hmmmm...I do the Star Wars Battlefront server in Tunngle, but all Star Wars Battlefront Gamers servers are password protected.  :confused:
Not all of them, just the ICW2 ones. Try "{PLA}Battlefront" or "{PLA}CloudCity-Fastspawn". :)

Anyone there right now? I am planning to join now! :D

Quote from: Raysfan00 on December 27, 2012, 12:05:01 PM
I'll come join you. Join the CC Fastspawn server. :)

oh yeah...sometimes some of us in the icw go in there to train on mos :P, like today....

Welcome and i hope you'll have a great time playing SWBF with our SWBFgamers

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Wow nice timing, 59 secounds after...
Quote from: Raysfan00 on December 27, 2012, 12:05:01 PM
Quote from: Agent Z on December 27, 2012, 12:06:00 PM
I'll come join you. Join the CC Fastspawn server. :)