Hey there, Battlefriends.

Started by {U.E.F}Gamergirl, November 09, 2012, 01:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone,

after checking this board for some time now, I choose to finally create an own account. Yeah. I've been playing SWBF1 and 2 since they released, but I prefer SWBF1 a thousand times more. Discovering the ESL (a league-platform for nearly every videogame) I've become more and more professional and would consider myself as one of the best players. /arrogance mode on

Just kidding, nah, but after the section was closed some years ago, I became lazy and now I am kinda inactive (the Gamespy servers seem to have troubles anyway atm). I just play every now and then, mostly with some fake nicknames because I want to have fun and kick some butts, and not justify myself all the time why a girl is playing games instead of being in the kitchen. (Really, it's annoying after all these years. They need to grow up.)

Regards,
Gamergirl
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Welcome to the forum GamerGirl :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Hello! I will look forward to playing you when the servers get up again.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on November 09, 2012, 01:09:47 PM
Hello! I will look forward to playing you when the servers get up again.
If they do come back...

Hey! I hope you like it here and stay with us for a while! You should look at our awesome maps/mods that have been released in the years!  :)
I hope to see you on the servers ( although I won't recognize you ) when they get back up!  :cheers:

If Kitfisto welcomes you then you are truly welcome :rofl:

Gonna check some modmaps out some day, I guess. I prefer the custom maps, but might give them a try. Well, IF the servers are up again someday (I heard of the rumors of SWBF1 being kicked out of the Gamespy database; crossed fingers they are not, PLEASE), I am going to play as Gamergirl again. Or let you know so we can have some fun.

Thanks for all of your warmhearted welcome greedings so far.

Welcome!  I recall your playing name from some time ago, a very skilled player indeed!

We can still play SWBF via tunngle and gameranger, so I hope we get to see you on those servers, and we will bug GLU about getting our master server back again.

We will have a mod map night again soon.

:cheers:

Buckler aka "Led"
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {212}Mart on November 09, 2012, 01:18:14 PM
Welcome  :cheers:
Ya on the homepage there is a tutorial on how to use Tunngle ( its in Red writing.)

Quote from: Buckler on November 09, 2012, 01:23:16 PM
I recall your playing name from some time ago, a very skilled player indeed!

Well, thank you dear Buckler. I somehow remember your nickname as well. Aren't you a PLA member? And I think I also kinda know ComSharpshot, also a PLA guy?

Now that I think of it your name rings a bell as well! Hmmm who could you be ???

Well as I said, I mostly played with fakenicks in the past weeks/months. But when someone asked me who I really was (happend more often then I thought lol), I told them I was Gamergirl. One guy even guessed it (someone I played with for a long, long while over all these years). He noticed how I moved and how I played. Which was kinda scary.