Gogo12/Ginev Tatooine map Released (Version 1.0 for now)

Started by Ginev, December 26, 2013, 08:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How to adjust this shotcamera?I think that i have to open my lua file and to go to the bottom of the file.There is some camera shots parametrs but i simply don't know how to edit them.

About the portable shield when the player click right button on the mouse the shield appear in fron of the player but if the player click again the right button he immediatly control the shield itself (he move around with him like a  actual soldier).How i can fix that so the player can't control the shield after spawning it?

maybe this helps

Quote from: Napseeker on September 06, 2009, 09:02:35 AM
However, to get accurate coordinates to use, what I do is run SPTEST and turn on the printplayercoords() so that as I run around, I can see the approximate x,y,z coords to use to put my objects at when I get back into ZE.  I also suggest you do a printscreen (which then gives you a pic of the location along with the x,y,z printed at the bottom of the pic).
- IMPORTANT: you need to use the negative of the Z-coordinate given to you by printplayercoords()... so if you see (100,25,52), then in ZE you must put your object at (100,25,-52) for it to show up.  Don't ask me why, but that's how it works and I just saved you a few days of headscratching by telling you guys that.

Upon request I created a video of me playing this map (I was going in blind since I hadn't played the map until then) and my reaction in short is just :o

It should be uploaded in less than 24 hours and I post a link if you want to see gameplay. My full "review/gameplay" will be in the video. 8)

Cool man thanks alot. :D
And yes i want the link for the video  :cheer:

Oo i found it. :D

Quote from: Ginev on January 04, 2014, 12:39:14 AM
Cool man thanks alot. :D
No problem!

This map is amazing fun! The destructible buildings adds a whole new dimension to the map and to the gameplay overall! The AI adjust to the changing surrounding which is awesome! I love seeing an area start out nice and clean (like stock Mos) then when the fighting starts it's all over! Debris flying and nothing but dirt piles in place of buildings.

I said it in my video but I'll say it here. This is how I want Dice's SWBF to be (with better graphics and better gameplay mechanics of course)

Even though the map is 100% awesome I think it could reach level 200% awesome by fixing/improving some things.
Sereja mentioned the big ones and here is a big bug I found in the Carbon Freezing CP.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also the AI don't seem to use the TIE tank (and that tank needs better rotation controls)

I'd also take out the invisible walls left in from the stock Mos map.

I'll post more bugs as I find them. I can't wait to see this map 200% awesome...  :D

It will be even 300% awesome.In the next version there will be alot of bug fixing,enchanced destructions and even more!!!But it will take some time.I am thinking to make and a little quest mission that when you complete it will give you some new cool weapons to use.I will try to make and capital ship bombardments when capturing a specific CP.I won't say more   :XD:

Now i just need to find a patch that will fix the particle editor of the battlefront cuz the one that i have is not working.