Gogo12/Ginev Tatooine map Released (Version 1.0 for now)

Started by Ginev, December 26, 2013, 08:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is my first version of the map.I am giving you the link for the map forum.From there go to page 1 and you will find the download link.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6646.0

December 26, 2013, 08:37:00 AM #1 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:10:14 AM by {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer
Would this mess with the Alpha version of the map

EDIT: nevermind it works with the Alpha, but choose the Tatoonie City NOT the other one if you have the Alpha. Any-who that map is AMAZING, that was some of the best uses of custom weapons in a map I've ever seen, not to mention the use of the Rends Mos Eisley Assets, hey could I have the shotgun ODF, I don't really want to say much but I may or may not need it for a BF2 Project that may or may not exist that I may or may not be working on...
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

The Alpha Version was bugged so i renew most of the things from there.It will be better just to delete the ALpha version and place this in your addon. :) Tell me what you think about the map so far guys.

If thats the case then why can't I destroy the sign

I am sending you the shotgun odf in PM.And actually you can keep and the Alpha version of the map cuz i forgot that they have different names ;d

Thanks I can use this, I'll credit you when I finish this project (it may take a while to finish)

could you put some sort of install instructions somewhere, it was confusing at first.

You just need to download the Ginev Tatooine map archive.After that extract it and place it in your Addon :D
If you talk about the download link its again very simple.Click on the link here and it will take you to the forum of the map in the first page.There you can find the download link for the map thats all ;d

I've only had 15 minutes on it so far but it's a brilliant map. The sound effects are really good and I like the exploding buildings of course. The new sides are fun to play and I like the extra ships in the sky. It's definitely going to stay in my addon folder for a long time.
I also liked the Christmas message. :)

Here's how to install mod maps (this one seemed no different to usual) if it helps anyone; http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4668.0

I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

i like it. at the cp called chamber( i think) there are two doors that lead out at the bottom, but if you walk through them, you end up clipping through a wall. glitch?

This is incredable! Still needs a little work in the future but its really good where it is. That airstrike is awesome, is it possible to swtich to new weapons in this version after you kill someone?
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Tried playing it, and my game crashed. Do I need stock skins/common to play it? :confused:

You know the escape pods remind me of a RvB scene involving a drop pod and a overussed catch phrase

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer on December 26, 2013, 05:25:18 PM
You know the escape pods remind me of a RvB scene involving a drop pod and a overussed catch phrase
Worst scene I dont remember, of all time.
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 26, 2013, 04:50:33 PM
Tried playing it, and my game crashed. Do I need stock skins/common to play it? :confused:
It has its own sides, so it should work.