Sereja's Felucia: Fungus Forest

Started by Sereja, February 07, 2013, 11:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 08, 2013, 06:26:19 PM #15 Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:33:42 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 08, 2013, 05:33:43 PM
Did you replace Sereja's custom common.lvl with the stock one? :crazy:

:slap: You mean I have to put in Sereja's custom common.lvl as well? If it's that added folder that came with the map, then no, I haven't tried that yet.

That is what is crashing it.
It includes the AT-RT animation and the map was crashing because you or an AI was getting into an AT-RT. That is also why Nar Shaddaa didn't crash, because that map doesn't feature an AT-RT.

Don't worry, Sereja's common.lvl that is needed to play some of his maps is online compatible and includes freecamera. It is best to always have that when you play Sereja's maps with vehicles. :)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 08, 2013, 06:37:06 PM
It includes the AT-RT animation and the map was crashing because you or an AI was getting into an AT-RT. That is also why Nar Shaddaa didn't crash, because that map doesn't feature an AT-RT.

Don't worry, Sereja's common.lvl that is needed to play some of his maps is online compatible and includes freecamera. It is best to always have that when you play Sereja's maps with vehicles. :)

Still, I played Sereja's Hoth, and that had an AT-RT, and it didn't crash. But, as long as no colours are changed, and the freecam controls are still home for up and end for down, then I'm fine with that then I guess.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 08, 2013, 05:33:43 PM
Did you replace Sereja's custom common.lvl with the stock one? :crazy:
Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 08, 2013, 06:37:06 PM

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 08, 2013, 06:42:09 PM
That doesn't have an AT-RT, that is an AT-XT. That uses AT-ST animation. I think it was cut from the game: https://www.google.com/search?q=at-xt&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=V7cVUZiyOIGB2gWj8IDABQ&ved=0CD0QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644

That's all correct. AT-XT uses AT-ST animation, and has no visible pilot. But actualy, my common.lvl, enclude exactly AT-RT driver animation, not AT-RT animation itself. Without it, game surely crash, as only somebody try to drive it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I looked at my instant action and it didnt show up
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

The folder you added was just three numbers, right?

Yes
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

August 31, 2014, 06:39:00 PM #24 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:57:08 PM by Delta327
Yes
Put I installed 1.5 one and a haft conversion mod
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

August 31, 2014, 07:09:44 PM #25 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:15:42 PM by Commander Awesome
A-hah, I think I know what the problem is. The game has a limit to how many additional levels you can add. You may have gone over this limit, therefore, Felucia doesn't show up. Try renaming your current AddOn folder and making a new one with just Felucia in it.

EDIT: Oh! And be sure to download this so you don't have to replace the stock Common.lvl: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1009

So you want me to make a new one
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

A new AddOn folder, just rename your old one to "AddOnOLD" or whatever you wanna call it or move it to your desktop, then create a new folder named "AddOn" and drag the 002 folder into the new folder.

It still not showing up but I have the One And A Haft Mod in v1.5 would that be a problem but I put in everything correctly
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: Delta327 on August 31, 2014, 07:37:37 PM
It still not showing up but I have the One And A Haft Mod in v1.5 would that be a problem but I put in everything correctly

Are you talking about SWBF2 or SWBF ?

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet