Mandalorian Games (Multiplayer Mode)

Started by Snake, December 17, 2012, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Will there be a version optimized for single player? The topic title implies there will be.

Quote from: Ltin on December 18, 2012, 04:39:04 PM
Will there be a version optimized for single player? The topic title implies there will be.

Yes, I am working on it now. However, there seems to be an unfixable problem that makes the player invincible.  :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on December 18, 2012, 04:42:51 PM
Yes, I am working on it now. However, there seems to be an unfixable problem that makes the player invincible.  :(
ohh my thats odd

Well it's because it's free for all mode but in single player your team can't hurt you.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Fantastic map by the way. And isn't the games free-for-all anyway?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

December 18, 2012, 08:55:16 PM #20 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 09:04:55 PM by Phobos
Really nice map. I like the placement of flora and foliage.

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on December 18, 2012, 04:42:51 PM

Your own teams AI can never hurt you by shooting you.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on December 19, 2012, 12:27:31 AM
Your own teams AI can never hurt you by shooting you.
That's why I spawn at the only green cp ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

This map is great :)  Can't wait for the single player mode to come out.  Have you tried making all the Mandos locals to fix it? 
I have a question (or more of a problem):
Maybe it's just my computer being funny, but whenever I go to try this in Multiplayer (I tried in SP first and it did work) just to work my way around with no AI, my game crashes. Every time.  I have no clue what could be causing this because my other levels work, I reextracted the folder and placed it in 2 different BF folders (modding and original).  I can see the Mandalorian image and then I crash.  I have all my visual settings on low (but SP still works, like I said), and no AI, no heroes, etc.  Any clues, anyone?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 17, 2012, 06:03:01 PM
A .rar file. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A .RAR FILE!!!  :rant:

No offense, I prefer .zip files. I don't have winrar or 7zip (I use Vista) :P
http://www.nchsoftware.com/zip/zipplus.exe
Thats what I use.

Whats the purpose of the ewok thing at the top of the mountain?

Quote from: Dark_Phantom (The Ghost of Christmas Present) on December 19, 2012, 01:14:55 PM
This map is great :)  Can't wait for the single player mode to come out.  Have you tried making all the Mandos locals to fix it? 
I have a question (or more of a problem):
Maybe it's just my computer being funny, but whenever I go to try this in Multiplayer (I tried in SP first and it did work) just to work my way around with no AI, my game crashes. Every time.  I have no clue what could be causing this because my other levels work, I reextracted the folder and placed it in 2 different BF folders (modding and original).  I can see the Mandalorian image and then I crash.  I have all my visual settings on low (but SP still works, like I said), and no AI, no heroes, etc.  Any clues, anyone?

Yeah, that is probably what I'll have to do, which could take a while. Hmm.. I have no idea. It should work fine in multiplayer, I've played it in MP before. Do you have any mods on?

Quote from: Ltin on December 19, 2012, 01:34:07 PM
Whats the purpose of the ewok thing at the top of the mountain?

It's an easter egg that Sleepkiller requested for some pointless fun.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on December 19, 2012, 02:35:55 PM
Yeah, that is probably what I'll have to do, which could take a while. Hmm.. I have no idea. It should work fine in multiplayer, I've played it in MP before. Do you have any mods on?
I felt sure that I turned them all off (its in my "everything stock or should be" BF folder) but I'll go through and try everything.  I can't possibly think of what is wrong...  maybe I'll have to try a redownload
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

My multiplayer crashed as well, but instant action works
Brill map Snake!

Quote from: Dark_Phantom (The Ghost of Christmas Present) on December 19, 2012, 03:13:09 PM
I felt sure that I turned them all off (its in my "everything stock or should be" BF folder) but I'll go through and try everything.  I can't possibly think of what is wrong...  maybe I'll have to try a redownload
mabye if you re-install the game