Battlefront 1.5 Era Mod by jdee/barc (old)

Started by jdee-barc, June 26, 2011, 01:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If "op"=overpowered, then yes. I just made the imperials slightly better and the rebels just a tad weaker. So now the battle will go depending on the team you pick. Where the Clones used to completley pwn the Droids every time, its more evened out now.

PS. if i have time, i'll put a video of an AT-AT on kashyyyk exploding. I don't know what i did there, but it really has the greatest death effect and explosion. Same, with the AT-ST.

[/size]

Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Screenshots
EDIT: Screenshots.

1. Mustafar. What happens when a droid steps on a Clone COmmando's tripwire mines

2.Kashyyyk: The Time BOmb's nasty effects on wookiee forces

3.: Rhen Var: another TIme Bomb tragedy, and a rebel Commander shooting a snowtrooper in the face.

4. Space kashyyyk/Renegade Squadron. The appearance of DarthDUCK's TIE Viper

5. Bespin Platforms: New Stormtrooper skins, revamped imperial shuttle delivering a seismic bomb

6.Kashyyyk: Bugs fixed, so now there are skiffs, shuttles, fightertanks, AT-ATs and AT-STs. WOrking on auto-turrets

7.Death of a Hailfire Droid

8. CIS Core ship (by gogo12): A Rogue Magnaguard stabs an SBD.

9. THE RETURN OF THE TIE BOMBER
Current Projects:

Awesome the 501st is back! I hope your putting the 212th back in too!
Yay for the Tie Bombers return!
All great things take time.

no 212th stormtroopers, but 91st Stormtroopers are a yes.
Current Projects:

August 20, 2011, 01:56:41 PM #49 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:09:41 PM by jdee-barc
New vehicles: (TCW) BTL-B Y-Wing (i forgot to put up an image, sorry about that)

Credits to Darth_spiderpig

Weapons
Pilot: Ion Cannon, Proton Torpedoes x24
Co-Pilot: Haywire Bombs (these disable vehicles)
turret: Pulse Lasers (charge to shoot really high-powered laser, technically this would be autopiloted, but its not since autopilot doesn't work in bf1)

Belongs to: TFU Militia, possibly for republic

EDIT:
New Map: Dathomir: Valley, unfinished for Bf2 by Authraw, finished and converted by me.
Current Projects:

Where can i get the download link?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

August 09, 2012, 07:28:55 PM #51 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:31:33 PM by jdee-barc
The archive of the first edition (from last year) got corrupted and as a result I lost the files (Forgot to set a backup). If I were you I'd stick around and wait for version 2 (in-progress). However, if by some chance I find a backup of version 1 I'll re-upload it.

Locked until further notice.
Current Projects:

I might have it.  I will see if I can upload it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet