Battlefront 1.5 Era Mod by jdee/barc (old)

Started by jdee-barc, June 26, 2011, 01:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
point taken. I'll make an optional installer that reverts the visual patch back to the stock sides for those who want it (except for common.lvl, that modded one is required for the mod)
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

I don't see the [MOD] maps in multiplayer, how can I play those ones with the modded sides on stock maps?

??? hmmmmm... thats odd. i'll need to look into that and i'll try my best to fix that. if i can't, then you might just be playing multiplayer with only the stock sides.

@Tk141: do that [MOD]maps even show up in the map listing for single player?
Current Projects:

ok good.

*checks own copy of mod*

oh yeah it [MOD] era doesn't show up in multiplayer. i wonder why it did when i tested it. But whatever, I'll try to fix that if its possible to fix.
Current Projects:

Oh I have that same problem! That's what I was trying to tell you about Jdee.  :ohmy:
All great things take time.

Quote from: TK 141 on June 29, 2011, 04:32:08 PM
When will it be done?

Please be patient 141...  let the modders know their efforts are appreciated, and give them enough time to do what they can.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: jdee-barc on June 29, 2011, 01:46:27 PM
ok good.

*checks own copy of mod*

oh yeah it [MOD] era doesn't show up in multiplayer. i wonder why it did when i tested it. But whatever, I'll try to fix that if its possible to fix.

Oh I hope it is possible! This mod would be so much fun to play with humans!

Do you think it could be with the stock sides or something?

June 30, 2011, 02:52:08 PM #24 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:48:08 PM by jdee-barc
Problem Fixed (i think)  :tu:

I'll release an update along with other bug fixes (ie. weapon sounds, royal guard's size, the firepower of the droideka (i'll make it recover slower, and weaken the shield a little bit. I'm in a music festival that lasts from July 1st- 30th so I won't be online hardly at all and I won't be able to work on the mod. But when i get back, i'll be back with a HUGE (i mean really enormous) update, with some suprises (assuming they work 100%)
Current Projects:

I will be trying this out for sure, and I was surprised to see my 501st skin used  :blink:

You did a really good job on this  :)
"Success builds character, Failure revels it"
We salute you, Echo, Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait. Fives, good luck out there soldier.
--
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love is love
--
RUSH is variety ya stupid shisno.

Great glad you were able to fix problems!  :tu:
Thank you for putting son much time in to this awesome mod!

This really is the best mod for BF1!  :cheer:

Quote from: jdee-barc on June 30, 2011, 02:52:08 PM
Problem Fixed (i think)  :tu:

I'll have a patch for this up by tonight, along with other bug fixes (ie. weapon sounds, royal guard's size, the firepower of the droideka (i'll make it recover slower, and weaken the shield a little bit

How come you say you think?

I've tested this fix and it the missions show up in multiplayer list, but my SWBF computer has no internet right now so i haven't been able to play a multiplayer environment with the mod
Current Projects:

Ok sad to hear. You said that the patch comes tonight right? I saw that other post about being gone.  :bye: