SWBF2 - Galactic Civil War II [UPDATE! 1,6]

Started by Delta-1035, February 13, 2016, 07:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: TheGangstarTY on May 08, 2016, 10:59:33 AM
I am indeed, thanks for the heads up and link ;)

Also, would it be possible to make this mod multiplayer compatible? Me and a friend love this mod and it'd be great if we were able to join each other.
The era shows up in the multiplayer menu, and I don't see anything that would break MP in the mod. What's your problem with it?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on May 08, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
The era shows up in the multiplayer menu, and I don't see anything that would break MP in the mod. What's your problem with it?

It didn't show up for me? Besides, I might reinstall EVERYTHING since my game is really broken. It's showing yellow and black floors with red backgrounds. I haven't edited the files since I last played which is what I don't understand.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

QuoteBesides, I might reinstall EVERYTHING since my game is really broken. It's showing yellow and black floors with red backgrounds. I haven't edited the files since I last played which is what I don't understand.
I had the same issue before. It's probably caused by the graphic card driver that has been updated. I had to uninstall the newer drivers and install some older ones in order to get swbf II to work properly.

Quote from: Delta-1035 on May 08, 2016, 03:37:18 PM
I had the same issue before. It's probably caused by the graphic card driver that has been updated. I had to uninstall the newer drivers and install some older ones in order to get swbf II to work properly.

That's probably the issue. I'm up to date with the latest AMD Crimson Drivers so if anyone is up to date on the AMD Crimson Drivers like me, do you have this issue?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123