SWBF2 - Galactic Civil War II [UPDATE! 1,6]

Started by Delta-1035, February 13, 2016, 07:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 15, 2016, 07:54:07 PM
You should add custom maps too, like Jakku, Takodana, Starkiller Base, Luke's Lonely Island

I 100% agree with this. I think this is crucial to an era mod for TFA.

Also, you should add Rey. She is bae. :P
She is bae. :P
bae.

Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Hey guys, it's been years since I've last played SWBF2. I recently saw this post and decided to try it out, but for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work. I've created an "AddOn" folder in the GameData folder in my SWBF2 directory, but nothing shows up in-game. I don't know if I should be asking this here, so I apologize in advance, but can someone help me out?   :(

Quote from: Dark Kahn on February 16, 2016, 02:12:19 PM
Hey guys, it's been years since I've last played SWBF2. I recently saw this post and decided to try it out, but for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work. I've created an "AddOn" folder in the GameData folder in my SWBF2 directory, but nothing shows up in-game. I don't know if I should be asking this here, so I apologize in advance, but can someone help me out?   :(
You need the unofficial v1.3 patch to play this mod: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pzznah47785jabb/SWBF2-v1.3patch+r129.exe

February 16, 2016, 05:12:46 PM #19 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:19:45 PM by XHaradorkX

February 16, 2016, 05:14:16 PM #20 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:19:22 PM by XHaradorkX
Quote from: TheGangstarTY on February 16, 2016, 07:07:36 AM
I 100% agree with this. I think this is crucial to an era mod for TFA.

What can I do? It rhymes. :shrug:

Quote from: Delta-1035 on February 13, 2016, 07:10:58 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new era release,  it's based on the Resistance Vs First Order war.

The mod adds a lot of new units, weapons and some new heroes for every stock planet, except for  Geonosis and the space battles (for now).
Conquest is the only gamemode aviable in the v1.0.

Each faction has the basic units (rifleman\heavy\sniper\engineer) + 2 special units + 2 heroes.

The new heroes are: Poe, Finn, Phasma and Kylo. I'm plannig to add chewie, han and hux as well.

Here you can see some pictures:[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Credit list:[spoiler]
-Dev: bothan model (and a lot of help in these 8 years)
-Codarez: dlt20a and ca87 blaster models
-sereja: deathstar trooper helmet, dh17 blaster, bf1 sniper backpack, resistance scout blaster and sniperrifle, flametanks models
-AQT: rep blaster pistol model without stock
-Indytotof: kylo saber texture
-thelegend: kylo'saber model[/spoiler]

Tips:
-the sniper rifle has to be charged 100% for a 1-shot-kill
-the scout pistol is effective only if you are precise, it is a 2-burst pistol
-the shockblaster has a limited range
-at the moment the proper localization is available in english only

What to do next?
I'd like to add this new era for the other gamemodes as well as space maps and custom maps made by the community.
And get a proper cape for phasma. lol
(I'd love to add TR-8R too, i'm just trying to find a good model for his weapon)

Download link here -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwa9ue636rnll8g/TFA.zip

Extract the TFA.zip in you AddOn folder.

Hope you enjoy, fell free to report any bug.

Delta, any guesses on when will the next update arrive?

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 16, 2016, 05:14:16 PM
What can I do? It rhymes. :shrug:

I didn't notice that actually ;) Just to let you know, instead of double posting you can click "Modify" on your reply.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on February 17, 2016, 02:05:15 AM
I didn't notice that actually ;) Just to let you know, instead of double posting you can click "Modify" on your reply.

I know, but that would require three quotes, and it was really messed up...

Quote from: XHaradorkX on February 16, 2016, 05:21:59 PM
Delta, any guesses on when will the next update arrive?
It's only been four days. Give it like a week more.

Quote from: Teancum on February 17, 2016, 10:42:54 AM
It's only been four days. Give it like a week more.

Oh, I didn't see the date, my mistake.

I'll show you some progress.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Anyway, I will release the update when I think it'll be time to do so. There are a few things that I'd like to do before releasing a new version.

Loving the X-Wings and Tie - Fighters!  :cheer:

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks!

This is one of very few ways to play anything from the new post-RotJ lore.
I was also going to request Rey but that's already been done, and I see you're busy working on many other aspects at the moment.
It's quite impressive, how much you've managed to accomplish so far. I'm looking forward to whatever else you do.

Quote from: Delta-1035 on February 17, 2016, 02:49:43 PM
I'll show you some progress.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Anyway, I will release the update when I think it'll be time to do so. There are a few things that I'd like to do before releasing a new version.

MAN. Those Ties and X Wings are AWESOME. AND THE SNOWTROOPERS. Can't wait for the next update!